Down here

After visiting Yangyang, Y/n next stop was at Xiaojun's room. Like Johnny showed her she put on her mask and opened the door. Xiaojun was sitting down in the middle and looks up. 

"Hey Xiaojun, how are you?' Y/n asks him trying to sound friendly. She didn't really like using her fake nice voice, but she knew if she probably say something wrong to one of them she'll be done for. Xiaojun doesn't say anything to her and looks away from her. Even though he couldn't see Y/n's sad face. She knew how to hide her emotions and with a mask she only had to use her eyes to show things. Y/n tried thinking of ways to have him talk to her or at least look at her. 

  Y/n looks through his file to try and look at something if he's likes something or anything. It didn't say much only that he likes the sound of a guitar. It gave Y/n an idea for something she can do for him. Y/n closes his fine and looks back at Xiaojun, who still wasn't looking at her. 

"I'll see you later Xiaojun." Y/n says as she closes the door. She takes off the mask and heads to the next person. Y/n walked into the next room and saw Winwin in the same metal chair. 

"Hi Winwin, it's nice to see you again." Y/n says getting his attention. He looks at her and smirks. 

"So they actually got you to work down here huh. How much are they paying to do this?" Winwin asks chuckling. 

"Nothing just normal pay like everyone else here." Y/n tells him causing him to stop chuckling and look at her. 

"So your doing this for what? To see psychopaths everyday until you go crazy yourself or quit. Why would you put yourself through that even I wouldn't do that job." Winwin tells Y/n as she listens closely. 

"Well the main reason I'm here is because of you." Y/n answers him Winwin was taken a bit back with her answer. 

"I'm here because of you and the others. The head doctors said you all wanted me here, so I agreed. It would be better then having someone you never seen before taking care of you. If you know them a bit then it's fine like how it is with the head doctors with you guys." Y/n explains making Winwin nod. 

"Yeah I get it. You can go see Lucas now, he's in a better mood then he was yesterday." Winwin tells Y/n making her nod. 

"Alright, bye Winwin I'll be back later." Y/n tells him then heads off to Lucas' room. He was sitting on the net in his room and swinging his legs back and forth. To Y/n it looked like he was a child waiting for his mother.

"Hi Lucas." Y/n called out to him. He looks down at her then jumps down from the net he was on. He walks up to the glass between them and sits down. 

"Hi." He tells her. Y/n goes down as well to be at eye level with him. 

"Your a strange girl. Not like the other girls that work here." Lucas tells her. 

"Really how do the other girls act? If you don't mind me asking that is." Y/n asks Lucas. 

"Well when I was up there a lot of them came to my room for some reason. I'm sure you already know Mark. I asked him why so many of the girl nurses come into my room almost every five minutes." Lucas explains and sees Y/n listening to him, actually listen to him. 

"What did he say?" Y/n asks wondering what else happened. 

"Well he told me that I was suppose to have a male nurse help me, I think his name was Jungwoo. I liked him better then the girls. At least he didn't try and rape me and give me anxiety." Lucas says looking to the side, he heard a tiny gasp coming from Y/n. 

"Lucas not all girls are like that. I'm not trying to defend those girls, but know it was very wrong of them. I hope they got punished." Y/n says looking at him. 

"Though they did by me. That's one of the reasons why I'm down here. I killed them all." Lucas smiles at Y/n, she knew he was trying to scare her so she knew not to let it show because she was actually getting scared.

"Don't worry Y/n I can't hurt you for two reasons. One being this glass between us. They made them more thicker when Yangyang got out. Wanna know what two is?" Lucas asks her seeing her getting tense. 

"I kinda don't wanna know." Y/n answers honesty and sees him stand up causing her to stand up as well. 

"I'll tell you when you wanna know. Go see Kun hyung." Lucas tells her then she walks to the next room. Y/n kept telling her to control her fear because she knew Kun would get inside her mind. She took a deep breath and looked into Kun's room. She saw that he wasn't there. 

"Kun?" Y/n calls out looking around his room through the glass in front of her. Then she sees him walking from a corner. 

"Sorry love I was talking with Ten." Kun says making Y/n sigh. 

"Sorry Kun I just got a bit worried since I didn't see you." Y/n tells him making him nod. 

"You're still not looking at me in the eyes." Kun claims while smiling. 

"Well Johnny did say not to look at you in the eyes." Y/n says remembering Johnny's words. Y/n saw Kun walking up to the glass and resting his body as if he was cornering her like prey. 

"Aw did Lucas scare you before you came over here? I can see it in your eyes princess it's so cute." Kun tells Y/n making her back up from him. Y/n can feel her heart beat getting faster and faster. How could one man cause so much fear is was Y/n thought when she heard his laugh. It sounded like he had just gotten away with murder. Y/n knew it was best to leave Kun alone until he calmed down. 

"Bye Kun." Y/n says as she sees him throw things around his room. Y/n heads to the last room, Ten's room, and sees him talking to someone. 

"I can see you Y/n." Ten calls out to her shocking her. Ten waves bye to the person he was talking to then walks over to talk to Ten. 

"So my dear Y/n you did put on quite a show with everyone today. At least three out of seven you can have an actual conversion with." Ten tells her. 

"Three?" Y/n questions wondering where the third came from. Ten chuckles and smiles. 

"The third being me my dear. Hendery doesn't really like talking to new people, but I saw something while he was talking with you. The same with Yangyang, I was thinking that the other would get the same feeling, but I guess not." Ten says smiling at Y/n. 

"Well I'm glad that they wanted to talk with me and not scare me to death like Lucas and Kun." Y/n says mentally hitting herself for saying that. 

"Yes they can be quite scary at times, but that's when in a playful mood." Ten says looking back at the doors. 

"Before I let you go back to the others can I ask you something Ten?" Y/n says making him look back at her. 

"Yes of course." Ten says looking at her. 

"Do you happen to know what Lucas and Kun have? On their files it said 'unknown' for what they have. I was just thinking since you're always with them you would know." Y/n asked thinking it was good idea to ask Ten. Ten Thought for a moment shook his head.

"Sorry love I may be always with them, but it doesn't mean I know everything about them." 

Well hope you guys liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEE!!!!