I wanna die (Choice 1)

Warring sexual themes and strong language. Still will have rape mention. 

"Times up Y/n." Ten says over the coms Y/n quickly thought, but heard foot steps coming to her. So she hid. She hid in the closet near her. She sat in there with her hands over her mouth so she wouldn't make a sound. 

"Y/n I know your here. Come on out. It's only me." Y/n hears Xaiojun's voice outside scaring her because only a door was between them. 

"Come on Y/n I won't hurt you that bad. We're only going to have some fun that's all." Xaiojun says as he looks at the door, knowing Y/n was behind it. He smirks and pretends to walk away. She wasn't stupid though she knows he's going to come back. She did this to herself. She trapped herself. She had to find something to defend herself with. She saw a spray and a lighter. She didn't know why a lighter was there, but she was great full. Was she really going to set Xiaojun on fire? No that was too cruel even for her. Even if he deserve it she knew what she was burning. 

"I know your in there Y/n! I'm going to fuck you over when I get a hold of you." Xiaojun yells as he kicks down the door. As Y/n thought he had something to help him breath. Xiaojun noticed what she had in her hands before he could get it from her she burns the oxygen making him choke. He falls as Y/n runs out of the closet. 

"Y/n." Xiaojun calls for her making her look back. She sighs and leaves him there and runs. 

"I'm sorry Xiaojun." She says running away, she headed for another place she thought would be safe. She was close to the doors to the hostpial, but someone grabbed her. 

"You piece of shit! I saw what you did to Xiaojun. How could you do that to him? I'll make sure you get the punishment of you life." Ten tells her pulling her by her hair. 

"No Ten please! Let me go!" Y/n cries as he brings her to the underground throwing her into his room. He pins her to the ground holding both of her hands together as he licks his lips. 

"You are so lucky Hendery found him and helped him. Now I get to have you to my self. I can't wait to fuck you." Ten tells her making her trying to get out of his grip as he rips off her shirt. 

"Please Ten stop just stop!" Y/n tells him as she cries. He laughs at her pulling off her pants. She could tell he was loving this while she was in distress. 

"Yuta! Please! Johnny! Taeyong! Mark!" Y/n yells out for help as she cries making Ten laugh even more. 

"Sorry sweet heart, but there dead." Ten tells her making her freeze. He points to the other rooms, letting her see the dead bodies. The one that stood out to her the most was Yuta's body. she cries, but without sound. She just lost her whole world. The only person keeping her going was gone. He was gone now so what could she do. Ten starts to fuck her, but she does nothing to stop him. She had lost all hope in getting away. 

  In just a few days the boys were able to break her mind. Treating her like a toy, she couldn't feel anymore. 

"Y/n how are you feeling today? You ready for our fun." Winwin says coming into her room as he starts to kiss her neck. 

"I wanna die." Within the next week Y/n killed herself making the others kill themselves. With her they felt dead. The same way she felt as well. 

Bad ending

Here's ending one, it's short because there wasn't much to write. Just to get to the point. This might be one of the shorter endings. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!