Fallen angle

Warring contains suicide and mentions of rape!

  Y/n headed into Lucas' room and sighed. Out of all the rooms she felt safe here. Yes Hendery was getting use to talking with her and Xiaojun now trusts her. Ten tells her things she needs to know about the boys. Kun and Winwin are well, Kun and Winwin, plus Yangyang is like a baby in her eyes. When it comes to Lucas he doesn't care and asks her about her day. Like he actually cares it was nice since she's always asking the questions. Lucas didn't like her at first now, it's more then a like. At least Y/n didn't know that part. 

"Rough day?" Lucas ask as he sees her walking into the room. 

"Yeah pretty sure Yangyang wants to kill Jaemin now." Y/n says as she sits in front of Lucas and rubs her head. 

"I don't get it. Why would Jaemin say those things? And to Yangyang of all people. I get he was mad, but this isn't upstairs. It's different down here." Y/n says looking down at her hands. 

"You know you right. He doesn't know how things are down here. I bet he would understand when you ask him to cover for you. I bet Taeyong would let you if you were off or something." Lucas says sitting in front of her with a glass between them. 

"Yeah I think Taeyong would let him cover for me. I think, I'm not sure." Y/n says thinking of what could happen when she's not here. 

"Hey it'll be fine, I may not like new people, but I'll behave for you." Lucas says making her look up. She never noticed, but he had very soft eyes. Eyes anyone could fall for, Y/n looks away as she feels her face heat up. 

"I promise, like you call me. I'm your fallen angle after all." Lucas says. 

"Even so your still an angle." Y/n says. 

"Yes your angle." Lucas says recalling a faint memory. 

    Back then his back wasn't messed up, he was just a normal person. Going to college having his life together, but pretty sure that people who have there life together wouldn't be about to jump off the roof. Guess life wasn't so together. 

"Lucas are you crazy?!" Lucas hears his friend call for him. Who knew that the Thai/Chinese boy would meet another boy from the same place he's from. Hong Kong. Jackson was his name. 

"It's better this way." Lucas says looking down at the ground from where he stood. Jackson slowly started walking slowly to him. 

"Lucas don't do this, you have so much to live for and I know you don't want to hear that, but it's true. You're my best friend I don't wanna lose you!" Jackson tells him as he hears his friend chuckle. 

"You know how some of the girls and guys say my face is like an angels?" Lucas starts as Jackson reaches his hand out for him to grab. 

"Guess I won't become a fallen angel." Lucas says taking a step down and grabbing Jackson's hand. Jackson took a breathe and hugs his friend. 

"Xuxi what the hell was going through your mind? Please tell me because this sacred the shit out of me." Jackson says now tears falling down his face. He notices that Lucas now has tears in his eyes. 

"T-they." Lucas starts and drops down to his knees. Jackson goes down with him. 

"I told them to stop, but they didn't." Lucas says holding himself. 

"Who wouldn't stop?" Jackson asks holding his friend. 

"The girls in our class, you know them. Last week at JB's party one of them asked me for help, she took me to one of the room and the other girls were there. They had a rope. I was going leave, but I don't know how it happened, but they tied me up and......" Lucas says replaying the event in his head. Each one of those girls had a turn playing with him as he cried asking for them to stop as the laughed and took pictures. 

  Lucas explained more to Jackson making his blood boil. When he finished Jackson was pissed off and it took a lot to piss Jackson off. The next day Lucas stayed in his room while Yuqi came to visit him, she didn't know what was going on, but she was very worried about him. 

"Hey Lucas look at this beautiful day. We should go out and get some ice cream." Yuqi offers, but he doesn't move. She sighs and sits by his bed. 

"Lucas I have no idea what's going on, but I'm worried. Jackson said that he had a problem to fix and keep and eye on you? I get if it's a guy thing, but still." Yuqi says as she hears a sigh. 

"Yuqi." Lucas says making her look at him. 

"Your friends are the problem." Lucas says with a dark look on his face it sacred Yuqi to the bone. 

"W-what I don't get it?" She says as he sits up from laying down. 

"You just stood there. Doing nothing while licking your lips. You let them touch me while you watched." Lucas says now standing up. 

"Lucas they made me watch I swear." Yuqi says as he goes to the bathroom then comes back. He goes to her and holds her face in his hand. 

"If the made you then why did you laugh and say 'let me have a turn?'" Lucas says making her gasp, not from remembering what she said, but the knife now in her chest. He pulls out the knife and heads to the bathroom. He looks down at the blood covered knife and puts it to his back. 

"An angel they say." Lucas smiles like a mad man. 

"More like a fallen angel." He says starting to laugh in a crazy way. He kept putting cuts on his back until Jackson came back. Jackson was the one to bring him into the hospital, he happened to know Taeyong. He told him to keep Lucas' info to himself and no one else. Jackson was able to always see him until they moved him. Now Jackson just goes Taeyong's office with flowers for his friend to see how he's doing. 

"Well Lucas I gotta get going. I'll see you guys tomorrow and make sure to get some sleep." Y/n says with a smile and waves him bye. 

"Okay I will." Lucas says waving to her as well. Once she was out of his room and said bye to everyone Lucas goes to the back of his room where he sees the rest of the boys with Ten in the middle. 

"So what did my princess do today Yangyang?" Kun asks looking at the youngest with a lovesick look on his face. 

"I got to hug her, but the moment was ruined." Yangyang says as his mood turns sour. 

"By who? Did this person make her upset?" Hendery asks seeing Yangyang nod his head. 

"Na Jaemin, he's been working here since Yangyang was admitted. He's good friends with Renjun, Jeno and Haechan. He's our sweet baby since college. Of course he was her upperclassmen, but that didn't stop him from having feeling for her." Ten says to the other six men in the room. 

"So what do you propose we do? We're stuck in here and we can't get out of these prison cells." Winwin says looking at Ten as he smiles. 

"Easy we make her believe that Jaemin is no good for her. Xiaojun is able to hear some conversations thanks to the hole in his glass was heard that Nana wanted to ask Y/n out on a date." Ten says as he hears Kun bang the glass. 

"Is that true?" Kun asks. 

"It is, but we have someone who she trust in here. Out of all the people she trust more it's Lucas. I don't know what you did, but you have her wrapped around your finger." Xiaojun says making the taller one smirk. 

"I'll do what I have to. Like getting into both of there heads. I'll make sure Y/n throws herself in her work while I make Jaemin feel like complete shit." Lucas says making everyone smile. 

"I'll make sure he never comes near Y/n again." 

Okay everyone remember this is fiction. Yuqi and Lucas and Jackson are friends. So please don't hate on idols who are mean in these stories. I didn't want to make up a character for this chapter and thought of using someone from Lucas' life. Also can some tell SM to stop his hiatus I miss him. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!