Take care of us (Choice 4)

"Times up Y/n." Ten tells her as Y/n goes down to her knees. What was the point anymore? If she had a chance to find Yuta, what was the possibility that he was alive? What was the possibility that anyone else was alive. Y/n felt tears come out of her eyes and roll down her face. She held herself for comfort.

"Go ahead and send anyone Ten. I don't care anymore." Y/n says out loud for Ten to hear. She hears footsteps behind her, she turns around to find Xiaojun there. Close behind him was Yangyang trying to look at Y/n.

"Aww look at you Y/n. You look so broken so sad. We didn't have to break your mind, you did that yourself." Xiaojun says as he picks her bridal style. She didn't fight him, he brought her to Taeyong's office where Ten and the others were at. Xiaojun sets her down as they all look at her. No hope was in her eyes. 

"This isn't as fun as I thought it would be. Let them out." Kun tells Yangyang as he opens the closet in Taeyong's office as Yuta, Mark and Renjun fall out. Her eyes widen seeing her friends and lover alive, but realizes that they couldn't die at any moment. 

"Yeah before you got here we killed the others. Johnny's face was so satisfying I want to kill again." Ten says licking his lips. 

"Of course I'm saving Yuta for Winwin because he asked, but me and Kun wanna have more fun. So let's play another game shall we Y/n?" Ten says grabbing her face to face him. 

"If you win rock paper scissors with us, then the person who loses won't kill Mark or Renjun. But if you lose to one of us then one or both will die. I will have Renjun while Ten has Mark." Kun tells her. Yangyang goes behind Mark with a knife ready at his thought. The same thing with Lucas and Renjun. 

  Ten was up first as Y/n raises her hand ready to play. She looks over at Mark as he nods at her. Telling her it'll be okay. 

"Rock paper scissors shoot!" Ten says as Y/n closes her eyes and chooses rock. She hears a chuckle and opens her eyes. Ten had paper. Y/n's eyes went to Mark as Yangyang cut open his neck killing him on the spot. She cries as Yangyang drops the body. 

"My turn." Kun says smirking at Y/n. 

"Rock paper scissors shoot." Kun says as a grunt was heard Y/n didn't even choose what to choice, because Renjun's body fell to the ground.

"Oh sorry he was bothering me so I thought to save the trouble." Lucas laughs as Y/n stares at Renjun's and Mark's body. 

"And then there was one." Winwin says looking at Yuta. 

"Winwin no, don't hurt Yuta please!" Y/n begs him making him look at her. He goes over to her and grabs her chin. 

"I like you begging. Do it again." Winwin tells her. She gets on her knees and holds his other hand. 

"Please let him go. I promise to stay with you guys. Never disobey, always listen and do what you want." Y/n begs again. He smiles. Then looks at Hendery and Xiaojun. 

"Let him go." Winwin says as Hendery looks at Xiaojun. He lets Yuta go. 

"Let's see if he's going to stay or go. Let's see if he really loves you like we do." Winwin states as Yuta walks over to Y/n. 

"Y/n let's go. We can get out of here. We'll run far from them." Yuat tells her as Winwin rolls his eyes. Yuta hugs her, but she doesn't hug back. 

"Yuta. I love you. With all of my heart, but if we run they will find us. Knowing them they can find us in a day. We'll never know peace unless we die. So Yuta for me live." Y/n says kissing him, though this was a goodbye kiss. 

"I can't leave you with them." Yuta cries into her neck. 

"I know, but even if we get away from them it's only a matter of time. Now go. Leave." Y/n tells him, but he doesn't leave. He stays with her making her cry even more. 

"How sweet. It's sickening." Winwin says stabbing Yuta in the back. He falls in Y/n arms making her cry even more. 

"Yuta I'm sorry." Y/n says holding him close. 

"At least he knows how it feels. Now for what we want you to do for us." Kun says walking up and taking Yuta's body from Y/n. 

"What do you want me to do? You everything from me. What else could you possibility want?" Y/ says looking down at the floor as tears fell from her eyes. The boys all stood next to Kun and in front of Y/n. 

"We want you to take care of us." 

Name: Jung Y/n

Name: Jung Y/n

Age: 20

Date of birth: MM/DD/YY

Disorder: Child behavior (Ever sense the 'accident' she's been treated like a child causing her to become a child. She hasn't acted her age since)

Notes: Kun, Ten. Winwin, Lucas, Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang are the only people she talks to. She claims to see 'old friends' they are just imaginary. Some of their names are Jaemin and Yuta. She said they did this to her, they are to blame. She started out like Ten, but as a nurse. Then the boys became lovesick over her. Causing her mental distress until they broke her. 

"My sweet heart are you ready for your cuddles?" Ten asks the girls holding a teddy bear. She looks at him and pouts. 

"Jaeminnie says fuck you, you broke her." Y/n says in a child voice. Ten glares at her and walks over to her. 

"Well I guess I have to make Jaeminnie shut up then." 

Bad ending

The last chapter of this book. Wow I didn't expect for this book to have so many reads. I wanted to say thank you for reading this book. Now for the last time don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!