She's mine (choice 2)

"Times up Y/n." Y/n hears Ten say making her run down one of the hallways. She didn't even think she just ran. She could tell she was going down the hall which lead to the outside. She was able to see the light from the outside so she reached for the door letting her out. She looked back, wanting to find Yuta. Yuta, he was the main thing on her mind right now. 

'He should be safe right?'

'I just need to call 911 and they can find him.'

'But if they can't?'

'What if he's hurt and bleeding and he doesn't have anything to fix himself.'

'What if they know about me and him and they went for him first?'

"What if they killed him?" Y/n asks herself out loud putting her hands over her mouth. She was about to go back in until she felt someone grab her waist. 

"Looks like I won the game." She hears Winwin say in her ear. How did he get outside so fast? she was too sacred to turn around, but she was more sacred of what he was going to do to her. 

"Sicheng! Let her go!" They hear a voice from behind them. They turned around to find Yuta a hurt Mark by his side. He sets him down staring Winwin down. 

"And if I don't? What are you going to do Yuta?" Winwin asks him as he holds her by the waist then pulls out a knife. Y/n's eyes widen seeing the knife. 

"Yuta get out of here! Take care of Mark I can handle him." Y/n says, she wasn't wrong. She found a way to clam Winwin down and it always helped. Though she didn't know if it would work right now. 

"There's no way I'm letting you stay with them. What kind of boyfriend would I then." Yuta says smiling softly at her. 

"Yuta." Y/n says then she sees the knife start to shake. She knew what shaking meant with Winwin. He was about to have a fit. 

"Boyfriend? That means you've done all the things I wanted to do! I hate you Yuta! I've always hated you!" Winwin says letting go of Y/n and runs to Yuta at full speed. Little did Winwin know Yuta had a pocket knife with him.

"She's mine Yuta!" Winwin yells at him. 

"Too late." Yuta tells Winwin making his eyes widen. They ended up stabing each other making Y/n gasp as Mark slowly gets up. 

"Yuta! Winwin!" Y/n says as she holds Yuta's hand. She feels Winwin tap her making her look at him. 

"Y/n." She calls her, she nods listening to him. 

"W-would you have gave me a chance if....if I wasn't sick?" Winwin asks her. She also holds his hand and nods. 

"Yes I would have, but even so. My heart belongs to Yuta." Y/n tells him. He nods as she looks at Yuta. 

"Yuta what you did was stupid. So please don't leave." Y/n tells him as Mark walks over and helps him up getting him comfortable. Mark made the call, so at the moment Y/n was stopping the blood for Yuta, while Mark helped Winwin. He couldn't do anything to them. Mainly because Y/n told him not too. Within the next few minutes an ambulance came helping Yuta, Winwin and Mark. 

  Once healed Winwin and the others were put in an asylum where they belonged. At this point for them, no one could really help them. Only few people survive the attack. Right now Y/n was visiting Jaemin's grave. By him was Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Doyoung. Luckily everyone else put up a fight and were able to get away. 

  Everybody got new jobs including Yuta. He told Y/n to take care of herself and that he'll do the work. She didn't really approve this idea, but she had no choice. 

"Mommy can you tell me about the time about you and uncle Jaehyun again?" Y/n's child comes up to her hugging her mom. She smiles at her child. 

"Well you have to tell me which story you want. Do you want the time me and him got in trouble with grandma? Or the time where I beat him in his favorite game?" She asks her child making them giggle. 

"No the time when he became an angel." Y/n's child says as Y/n looks at Jaehyun's grave. She gives off a little smile. 

"Okay I will, on the way home. Because Daddy will get home when we do." She tells the small child. 

"Okay!"

Good ending

Well here's ending number two, hope you guys are liking the endings there's only two more left. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!