Dream

"Jaemin!" Y/n calls out to him making him turn around to look at her. 

"Hey Y/n what's up?" Jaemin tells her as she runs up to him and hugs him. 

"Woah what's this for?" Jaemin asks her having her face him, she had the biggest smile on her face. 

"What I can't hug my best friend?" Y/n smiles brightly at him making him cup her cheek. She blushes at the action, he was pulling her closer to his face then she felt someone grab her wrist. She looks to see Renjun holding her wrist. 

"Y/n it's not him!" Renjun tells her she looks back at Jaemin to find him with dark eye bags under his eyes. His skin was pale, hair all over the place. Renjun pulls her back from Jaemin as she cries. 

"Y/n trust me it's me." He tells her as Renjun was no where to be found. Jaemin hugs her from behind making her cry even more. 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I asked you to go down there." Y/n says as she no longer feels his arms anymore. She looks around for him, but then comes face to face with Taeil. He looked as if he had drowned. 

"Y/n don't trust them. Wake up!" Taeil tells her making her back away from him as he walks to her. Then she felt hands on her arms holding her in place. 

"Wake up! Don't make their dream a reality." Jaemin tells her as she shakes him off and wakes in her bed. She sits up and takes a sigh of relief as she sees it's still night. She laids back down and turns to find Jaemin next to her, his open wrists bleeding on her bed. She screams as he sits up. 

"Wake up!" And she did for real this time. She looked around her bedroom to find no one in her home. Taking another breathe she get's ready for the day. After work yesertday Mark asked if she wanted to hang out with him and the others today. The others being Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Chenle, and Jisung. She agreed and needed time away from the boys. She had left Sungchan and Shotaro in charge of them, which okay since they liked them. Mainly Yangyang. 

  Y/n headed out to meet with the boys to grab something to eat, after the dream she had she wanted something to drink and eat. As she walked she looked at some of the windows to see what they had inside. In the reinfection she thought she saw Jaemin, which made her look back to where he was standing in the window. Though he wasn't there. She looks back at the window and sees he's right behind her making her jump, making Jeno jump. 

"Uhh good morning to you too Y/n." Jeno says as he puts his hands up and jokes with Y/n. 

"S-sorry I thought...I thought I saw him." Y/n says as Jeno pats her head. 

"It's okay, you miss him. It's understandable. Sometimes I feel him around me when no one's there." Jeno says making Y/n nod. 

"Yeah I get that. Come on Renjun's going to be mad if were late." Y/n says as they head over to the diner. 

"Finally you guys take forever. I was about to order to-go." Renjun says as Y/n and Jeno walk up to them. 

"Shut up, you love us." Jeno says making Chenle laugh. 

"Come on I'm hungry." Jisung says as the group walks in and get seated. 

"So how did everyone sleep last night?" Mark asks as he looks at the menu. Everyone said they slept good, but Y/n kept quite. 

"I slept like a little baby, thanks for asking." Haechan smiles and winks at Mark making him roll his eyes. Jeno's eyes land on Y/n as she stays quite from the question. 

"Y/n? You good you've been quite since we met up. You okay?" Jeno says noticing Y/n's mood.

"Oh it's nothing I'm just thinking." Y/n answers as the drinks come to the table.