My Bella

Ten was the only person to be trusted in the room with out glass, so Y/n had to go underground to see the others. At the moment she was with Xaiojun, she kinda wish he open up just a little. His progress hasn't moved since she started working there. She knows that if he doesn't have progress he won't get out of the room. Y/n sighs and writes on her paper and notices something on Xaiojun. It was sweat. Was the air he breathes hot? Was it hot in there? With all the pipes in all it might be.

"Hey Xaiojun random questions, but is it hot in there?" Y/n asks making him look at her. The look in his eyes tells her he wasn't expecting that question. 

"Xaiojun if it's hot in there I might be able to to turn down the temp. Believe me I know how it feels, you could faint if it stays like this. Take it from someone who's gone to the hospital more then twice for fainting." Y/n says worried, she didn't realize it, but she gave a little too much info to Xaiojun. He now knows what's happened in her past. 

  Y/n sees that he's not answering and knows not to push it. If he doesn't want to talk she can't force him. 

"It's hot in here." Y/n hears him say. She looks back at him seeing his hands on the glass looking like he wants out. 

"Please turn it down." Xaiojun asks out of breath, he really sounds like he's about to pass out. Y/n goes to where the controls for his room are, she finds the switch for the temperature, right about she was about to turn it down someone stops here. 

"Y/n are you stupid?!" Y/n hears a familiar voice, she looks and finds Jaemin with Jeno, Donghyuck and Renjun with him. 

"You can't touch that, you might open one of their doors!" Jaemin scolds her.

"Jaemin, Xaiojun is about to pass out because of the heat from his room. I have to turn it down so he doesn't." Y/n says as she faces the controls again, but Jaemin turns her around to face him. 

"No you don't know if that only controls the temperature, it might also control how much air he gets as well." Jaemin tells her, they didn't notice that Ten was looking over the room filled woth pipes and saw that Xaiojun was about to pass out. Ten runs over to wear he can yell and see Y/n. 

"Y/n! Turn it down! Turn down the temperature! He's going to pass out!" Ten yells at her worried and runs about to Xaiojun's room. Y/n looks at Jaemin then goes back to the controls.

"Renjun go to his room and put on a mask and tell me how he looks." Y/n tells him making him nod. she slowly turns the nob for the temperature and looks to Renjun. He looks at Xaiojun and sees that he's really pale. He was able to see Ten as well. 

"Tell her to keep going down." Ten tells Renjun, he tells her as she does what Ten says. 

"How he look now?" Y/n asks walking back leaving Jeno with the controls in case it need to be more down. 

"He looks better his color is coming back now." Renjun says as Y/n calms down a bit. 

"That sacred the shit out of me." Y/n says seeing Xaiojun sit up and take deep breathes. 

"Xaiojun how are you feeling now?" Y/n asks him.

"Better. I can breathe better now it's not so stuffy in here." Xaiojun says. 

"That's good." Y/n looks back at Renjun and Jeno and thanks them. she told them to wait for a while since there where suppose to help her with Yangyang. She wanted to keep an eye on Xaiojun. Ten was also really sacred he looked like he was about to cry as well. 

"Y/n thank you I'll watch him. Go see Yangyang." Ten tells her. Y/n take one last look seeing Xaiojun starting to come around then looks back at Ten to nod at him. Y/n left woth the other boys leaving Ten and Xaiojun. He sits up and takes some deep breathes. 

"Xaiojun you sacred us, you really sacred Y/n mostly. What happend?" Ten asks him seeing him look out of his room where Y/n left. 

"I found her." Xaiojun says. 

"I finally found my Bella." 

  Back then Xaiojun was a hopeless romantic he loved a feel good romance movie. His favorite movie happened to be twilight. He didn't know why he just loved the movie and how Bella and Edward fell in love. Xaiojun had a little puppy named Bella and he love talking to her and how he imaged his future lover. 

"And I'll make sure to tell them that they look very nice and that I love them very much." Xaiojun says feeding his dog while petting her. 

"I wish I could meet my soulmate already. Do you wish that too Bella?" Xaiojun asks the puppy while she eats. He sighs knowing she's not going to answer him. He goes outside and breathes in the fresh air and sighs again. 

"I hope to meet you soon soulmate and that we'll love each other with all out hearts." Xaiojun says looking up at the sky. While being lost in his daydream he didn't notice Bella's barks right away until she came out of the house and starts jumping on him. 

"Bella what's wrong?" He asks her. He was home alone since his parents went out tonight and left the house to him. He had the feeling something was up, by the door was a baseball bat. He took it just in case. He enters the house and checks Bella runs into the living room and starts to growl and bark at someone. That told Xaiojun someone was in the house. 

"Stupid dog." The person says before the person could hurt the dog Xaiojun came out swinging the bat at the person. Xaiojun did hit the person once or twice, but the person was armed. Hearing a big loud noise Xaiojun started to feel weak and falls to the ground. He looks to see a gun shot wound where his lungs should be. Last thing he heard was Bella's whimpers. 

  When he woke he was hooked up to tubes in a white bed. Must be a hospital. The next few days were hell. He couldn't breath on his own and when he did he felt like his lungs were on fire. The doctor told his parents that he was very lucky and that the neighbors heard Bella's barks and the gun shot. 

"Hi Xaiojun how are you feeling today?" Johnny asks making Xaiojun look at him. 

"We have a surprise for you." Johnny smiles and has Yuta bring in Bella, Xaiojun smiles slowly seeing his dog. Xaiojun reaches out for her and feels his lungs start to burn. He starts to cough like crazy. Yuta hangs onto Bella while Johnny helps him. 

"Xaiojun it's okay I'll help you." Johnny tells him and notices something. 

"Yuta he's not breathing!" 

Well were getting more in Xaiojun's past now. What will happen next? Just wait for the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEE!!!!