Kids

The next couple of days, Y/n returned to work. She was relived that she was working with the kids again. At least the kids have reasons to not mind their business. Their kids, they don't know any better. Though they are smarter then they look. At the moment they didn't care, some of them remembered Y/n when she first came.

"Ms. Y/n is it true to stopped the big bad person that was going to kill us?" A little boy asks her. She looks at him confused. 

"Yeah Junnie said that you cast a spell on him and made him sleep, that's why you weren't here. You were making sure the monster was sleeping." Another little boy mentions the nickname the kids gave to Renjun. Y/n looks over at Renjun as he signals her to go with it. 

"Yes I did put him under that spell. It turned out he had brothers too. So I had to make sure they were all sleeping so they don't come out." Y/n plays along as the kids have stars in their eyes now. 

"Whoa so you're like the scarlet witch then?" One of the kids asked her. She was about to answer, but another kid ended up talking before her. 

"You dumb dumb scarlet witch is mean. Didn't you watch wandavision?" They told them. 

"Yes, but Wanda was hurting! That's what Jaemin hyung always said." 

"Hey where is Jaemin oppa?" 

"Yeah I haven't seen him in so long." 

"Ms. Y/n where's Jaemin hyung?" The kids ask making Y/n think of what to say. 

'What do I tell them, I can't say he's dead. They'll be so sad.' Y/n thinks to herself trying to think of something for them. 

"Jaemin's on an important mission! He went to the kingdom of clouds to talk to the king about rainy days." Haechan comes in covering for Y/n as the kids nod understanding Haechan's lie. They break away from Y/n and go to play somewhere else. 

"Thanks Haechan you really saved me there." Y/n thanks him making him smile. 

"It's cool I saw you starting to freak out when they mentioned Jaemin. Are you should you still wanna work here Y/n?" Haechan asks her as they walk around. 

"Huh what do you mean by that?" Y/n says, she understood what he meant, but she didn't know why he brought it up. 

"I mean first your placed to take care of 7 people by yourself, who were destroying you mentally. Your best friend died. Then one of them kills your brother. Y/n I'm worried about you, how much more of this can you take? I was thinking about quitting after Jaemin's funeral." Haechan admits to her wondering how strong she is. 

"Well how can you brake something that's already broken? I know that sound hella depressing, but it's true. I've been through a lot growing up. First my disorders, being alone during my school days until I met Jaemin. My dad leaving mom for another woman. Being compared to Jaehyun. I've been though a lot already. So I don't know how much more I can take." Y/n says as she feels someone from behind. It was weird because Haechan was in front of her. 

"Damn you hella sad. Let's all be sad together." Said a deep voice. Y/n could tell it was Jisung, because he had the deepest voice out of them all. 

"Hi Jisung." Y/n tells him as Haechan goes in for the hug too. 

"Look there doing squad goals!" One of the kids yelled as Chenle, Jeno, Shotaro and Sungchan join in too. 

"What you guys are mean I wanna be part of the goals." Mark says entering the children's area. 

"Well stop hanging out with Johnny hyung and be with us." Haechan tells him as Mark joins the hug. Chenle pulls out his phone and takes a picture of everyone making them laugh. 

"Oh yeah the main reason why I came here. Taeyong wants to see you." Mark tells her making her nod. She heads over to his office to see Johnny and Yuta there already. Mark was with her so they were all. This moment feels all too familiar to her. 

"Now this is a squad goal we don't wanna be part of." Mark tells her making her glare at him. 

"We gotta talk. And it's about the people you don't want to hear about." Taeyong says as Y/n sighs. Yuta walks over to her and puts his arm around her. 

"Hold when did this happen?" Johnny asks as Y/n starts to blush as Yuta gets happy.

"A couple days ago in fact. She's mine." Yuta says proudly. 

"As much as I'm happy for the both of you, let's get back on topic." Taeyong mentions as everyone looks at him. He sighs and rubs his head. 

"They're getting worse and worse. Proving my theory right and now having another....another sickness, what makes it worse is that they all have it." Taeyong says as everyone feels the atmosphere get thick. 

"What's the theory and the sickness?" Y/n asks as Yuta's arms falls so he can hold her hand. 

"Their addicted to you, which lead them to become lovesick. What I'm scared about is that Ten knows how to escape the cells which had Yangyang. Well we know what he's done, but he wasn't the only one." Taeyong says making everyone look at him in shock. 

"What does that mean?" Mark asks him. 

"Kun killed Taeil." Taeyong says pulling out the newspaper and putting it on his desk. It read 'Doctor Moon Taeil found dead in the river!' Y/n could tell it had Kun's name written all over it. Then she gasped. She now knows why he said 'Hope the water doesn't taste like shit.' 

"Kun did do it." Y/n says now very scared. Yuta holds her close to him. 

"So what do you think we should do?" Yuta asks him worried about Y/n. 

"For now keep Y/n away from them, I know they will get very excited if they see her and might hurt someone just to see her. It's best-"

"Welcome boys and girls to hell!" A voice said over the enter calms. Y/n knew this voice very well. 

"Me and my brothers have been kept in our 'cells' for far too long. We have a reason to live, but their are people keeping that person from us." The voice said, Y/n knew who he was talking about. 

"Make sure to hide the kids." The voice stopped talking as Y/n and Mark looked at each other with worry. They ran out of Taeyong's office and ran to the kid's area. Blood was everywhere. No one was too be found. Mark told Y/n to look for anyone who could have been hiding. Y/n started looking and ended up finding Jungwoo and Doyoung hiding with some of the kids. 

"Jungwoo what happened?" She asks him as he holds one of the kids. 

"Yangyang and Hendery came and killed some of the kids. I told Haechan and the others to save some of the kids then hide." Jungwoo tells her. 

"Wait how was Hendery able to breathe though? He needs to drown himself in order to breathe. So how is that pos-"

"It was because of you." 

Well things are going down. How did they get out? How is Hendery and Xaiojun able to breathe? Find out in the next chapter, don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! (Also who saw the NCT 2021 photo?)