Meeting

Yangyang was brought back to his room in the underground and it was more sealed then it was before. Mark called the head doctors to hold a meeting of what had happened. He told Y/n not to worry about it and that he'll call her when they need her. So she was sitting outside of the office of the main head doctor's office. With a very angry Jaemin next to her. 

  Y/n looks over at Jaemin and he doesn't spare her a glace. She could tell he was very angry at her, but doesn't know that main reason. Maybe that she had to deal with Yangyang with Mark and Jeno, that she almost got hugged to death by Yangyang, or the the number one reason. That she went to the underground because she asked Johnny is she could see it. Y/n knew that was the main reason he was mad at her, but she didn't know why he came with her. 

"Jaemin." Y/n calls out softly as she looks at him. 

"Look I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry that I asked Johnny if I can see the underground. I should have listened to you. So can you stop giving me the silent treatment." Y/n tells Jaemin, but he still doesn't look at her. 

"Jaemin." Y/n calls for him again and tries to look at him, but he doesn't look at her. 

"Nana." Y/n calls again as she tries to tickle him. Jaemin tries to hold his laughter in so Y/n doesn't win.

"Oh my god Nana your so handsome and I love you so much. You are my very best friend and you can't be mad at me for long because you love me so much." Y/n played with him making him smile and look at her. 

"Okay fine, but I'm still upset that you went to see the underground." Jaemin tells Y/n making her nod. 

"Yes I know I learned my lesson I doubt the head doctors would make me have to see them all again." Y/n says and Mark come out and sees the two of them. 

"Were ready for you Y/n." Mark tells her making her sigh, she looks at Jaemin and he gives her a nod. Mark leads Y/n in and there she sees Johnny and two new face. 

"Hello Y/n I'm Doctor Lee and that's Doctor Nakamoto, but you can call me Taeyong and him Yuta. Please have a seat." Taeyong tells Y/n making her nod. She was sitting between Mark and Johnny. Y/n looked at Johnny and saw that he was giving her a reassuring look that it'll be okay, calming her down. 

"So Y/n what do you know about the underground?" Yuta asks her. 

"Well I know that Winwin likes you more then the other doctors, I know that there's seven patients down there all with different disorders. I know there really dangerous and that I shouldn't have asked to go see it." Y/n says as fear runs through her. She hears a sighs and sees that Taeyong look to the other doctors. Mark looked very unsure, Yuta looked as if something was a bad idea and Johnny was shaking his head no. 

"Listen Y/n, I asked Johnny to go back down there again and ask each one of them something." Taeyong tells her. 

"Johnny would you like to continue." Taeyong ask him then Johnny turns his body to Y/n. 

"I asked them how they would feel if you were there personal nurse." Johnny says looking at Y/n with concern. He could see the fear and confusion in Y/n's face. He pulls out a file and hands it to Y/n. Inside was a paper that had seven check marks. Above the marks was a yes and next to it was no. Next the marks were the names of all seven patients. Y/n had mixed feeling about the whole thing. 

"So with your permission would you be willing to work down there. We'll be coming in, but only in parts of the day. You'll be there all day of the hours you work, taking care of them, watching over them, and of course getting them to a better state of mind." Yuta tells Y/n as all four doctors looks at her for her answer. Y/n looks down at the file again and thinks. 

"Yeah I'll do it. If they're fine with me then it'll be okay. Though I thought Lucas didn't like me?" Y/n says as she looks at Johnny. 

"I told him he has to deal with it, so it'll take a while for him to warm up to you." Johnny explains to Y/n making her nod to show she understood. 

"Well that's all, you'll continue the work you had today then tomorrow you'll start in the underground, but don't worry one of us will be with you." Taeyong tells Y/n calming her down a bit. She nods then Mark stands up for them to head out. 

"Come on those kids aren't going to take care of themselves. Plus you'll get to meet Chenle, Jisung and Renjun." Mark tells her opening the door for her. Y/n waves to the other doctors then Mark closes the door. As the door closes Johnny looks at Taeyong. 

"Taeyong are you sure this is safe? What if something happens to her? What if Kun gets in her head, or Yangyang gets out again and hurts her, or Ten tells her something that isn't true, or she places too much trust in them and they hurt or kill her. We can't risk that." Johnny tells Taeyong. 

"Johnny I understand your worried I'm worried as well, but if she can calm them down just a bit then it'll be worth it. I can only call the shot of when she should be taken out of there, but for now she'll be fine." Taeyong tells Johnny. 

"Johnny we have to trust Taeyong on this. He always has the right call anyway. It's best to put our trust in him." Yuta claims helping Johnny understand Taeyong's point of view. Johnny takes a breather then looks at Taeyong. 

"Okay I'll trust you. Like I always do." Johnny tells him. 

"Thank you." 

Well now you guys will be working with Wayv now. Good luck, don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!