The Blonde One

A strange sensation washes over you as you run through the forest with Brooke trailing closely at your tail.

You couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching you.

To be completely honest, you had always been accurate with your 'someone's watching me' feelings.

(I always feel like.. somebody's watching meeeeee)

Ever since you were younger and Mallory used to stand at your door, silently, you'd always know.

That could've just been a sister bond or it could just be human nature.

Or a side effect of being sister of a witch.

You listened to the leaves rustle in the early night, along with the irritating noise of Brooke whimpering in shock.

Usually you would've been pissed off with it but considering that she literally had been cursed by Satan, you had to give her some leeway.

"Brooke," You say, treading lightly, "I know you've been through something I couldn't even comprehend, could you be quieter?"

Almost instantly, Brooke stopped running, and crying.

You spin round to face her but her face was completely in shock.

"Wait... you saw her too?"

"Saw who?" You question, she wasn't messing with you yet you were confused.

The two killers on the campus were men, which left you the question of who she saw.

Montana?

Margaret?

Rita?

"The blonde one... she... she looked just like me." Brooke stammers, "She was throwing stones at him and then she... she... she just disappeared!"

You would've laughed but considering that last time you thought Brooke was lying, you were wrong.

"It might've just been Montana, maybe you have a concussion." You say, trying to keep your tone calm.

A wave of aggression flashed through Brooke's face as she snapped,

"I know what I saw! It was me! But blonde.. and like... wearing black."

"And she disappeared?"

"That's what it looked like...I guess... I'm not sure. But I am sure it looked like me."

Endless possibilities of what Brooke had suggested surged through your brain.

"It was probably part of the curse that the Night Stalker put on you, don't take it too deeply."

You answer after what seemed like an eternity of thinking but realistically was probably less than fifteen seconds.

Brooke relaxed a bit, almost agreeing.

"Yeah that Satan shit is insane!! I- I can't believe it's all real." Brooke looked bewildered, staring at the floor.

"Neither can I." You say, creating a silence and quickly filling it, "But we shouldn't think about that right now, we have to get out of here, or at least from the killers-"

As if on cue, you heard a rustling from the bush beside you.

You and Brooke turn around in horror, preparing for the worst.

And to your complete surprise, a familiar girl was standing right beside you.

"Hey girlies."

It was...

Montana

You and Brooke recoiled in horror, terrified by her sudden presence, partly because you were on edge but also partly because...

She was holding a knife.

Random question:

What's u guys hogwarts house? Just a quick personality test for the character but also cuz I'm curious.