Sleep

You wake up in a bed with crisp sheets.

You had no idea what the time was and had no idea how long you'd slept.

At first you think you're back at the academy but when you see the wooden walls and the odd pictures hung by flimsy hooks you realise you were in the log cabin.

You find out you have an awful migraine as you slowly wrench yourself out of bed.

You stagger to the door and push it open into the living room where everyone was eating.

"Thank god! Y/n!" Brooke says, rushing to give you a hug.

You were really quite tired and everything seemed a bit blurry.

You were grateful of Brooke's company but you could only manage one weary word, "Paracetamol."

(Aspirin if you are American)

Brooke let go of you and went to search the cupboard for stuff.

"Don't bother Brooke." Maddison says to her lookalike.

Maddison flicks her wrist and a glass of mushed up green stuff floats towards you.

"It's for headaches, that's what you have right?" Maddison says.

You steady yourself on the wall and nod.

You swipe it up from the air and down it, the gooey stuff gliding down your raw throat.

"Thanks," You wipe your mouth on your sleeve.

The potion had began to work and now you could see that there were three people in the room.

Maddison, Brooke and Coco.

Coco was glaring at a teaspoon, clearly trying to use telekinesis.

It wasn't working.

Myrtle and Cordelia were nowhere to be seen, probably in the basement.

"What's the time?" You ask

"22:09," Brooke says, tapping what seemed to be her new phone, "Ugh, why does it keeps saying the date? How do you get it off?"

You smile.

"Here, pass it to me." You say, holding out your hand.

Brooke passes you the phone, looking at the phone you saw it was Saturday 21st.

"I've been asleep for three days!?" You  recoil in horror, dropping the phone on the floor.

"Oh bugger, sorry," You say, picking the thing up from the floor and handing it back to Brooke.

Thank god it wasn't scratched.

You quickly run back into the bedroom you slept in.

You needed time out, you were really disorientated.

You sit on the edge of the bed, eyes wandering around the room.

Suddenly, your vision locks on a dislodged floorboard.

You crouch down beside it and lift it up, seeing that same ancient ladder.

You take off the floorboard completely and clamber down the ladder, immersing yourself in the basement.

The room held an aroma of a sunny day, there were no other words to describe it.

Immediately, your sight crashes into two familiar figures huddled around a plate.

They looked like fairytale witches with their backs hunched over, staring at something.

"What is it?" You ask, curious.

I think I might write a crossover between two completely different series but I can't choose which ones and it's killing me lmao.