Explanation

"I thought Mallory was kil-"

You begin to speak but are interrupted by none other than the supreme gliding her way into the room with Maddison on her tail.

"Y/n, glad you're back." Cordelia says with a slight smile.

You had always been on good terms with Cordelia since you arrived at the academy, maybe she felt bad for you or something.

"Hey," You say, happy to see her.

"Do you mind having a word with me for a minute?" Cordelia says sternly.

You nod, nervous as to what was going to happen.

You felt almost lost without Mallory.

In a world where magic existed, it felt weird not having a magical sister anymore.

Cordelia opened the door, ushered you in and closed it neatly behind you.

"Y/n, I'm sure you're aware of the tragedy that has occurred," Cordelia says, "Coco seems to have informed you."

"If I'm honest," You say sitting crossed legged on the floor beside Cordelia, "I don't really know, well, I know the girls have all been killed in the academy except us but I'm kind of confused about what happened to Mallory,"

"Ah, I suspect Maddison hasn't told you the story properly," She smiles weakly, "That girl never listens,"

"Should've left her in hell," You joke.

"Hmm, maybe," Cordelia says, eyes wandering into the distance.

"Are you okay?" You ask, sensing the room getting cold.

"Yeah, yeah I'll be fine," Cordelia replies, "Anyway your sister.."

Cordelia went on to explain how they wanted to try time travel for "the first time."

You knew that wasn't true, Mallory had always been able to time travel, maybe she had just chosen not to tell them.

"And I think something went wrong because she said your name and then disintegrated," Cordelia explains, "We think she accidentally transported you instead of her, the potion we made with it worked because we managed to send Maddison back to get you,"

You shook your head.

"I know this must be hard to comprehend but-" Cordelia tries to reassure you but that wasn't why you were shaking your head.

"No, Mallory has always been able to "Tempus Infinitum,"" You declare.

"What do you mean?" Cordelia says taken aback.

You continue explaining how Mallory sent you back to the 80s for safety and how she'd been able to do it.

You weren't sure what happened when Mallory time travelled, maybe she travelled back to the 80s as well.

"I know what you're thinking," Cordelia says, tapping her head, godamn telepathy, "No, Myrtle read about this and she's gone, but we can get her back from your memories,"

"Oh yeah, Maddison told me about this," You answer, feeling happy you understood something else.

"Well we might have to-" Cordelia began speaking but Coco burst into the room.

"Sorry for interrupting but why didn't you say you'd brought back another witch???" Coco squeals excitedly.

You and Cordelia shared a confused expression.

"What are you talking about?" You ask.

"I thought you knew, Brooke's a witch."