mAgIc

You practically drag Maddison on the direction Brooke and Montana went.

After a couple of minutes of you yelling at Maddison to hurry up and stop checking her phone for service and wifi because they hadn't been invented yet, Maddison told you to stop.

"Look, you are getting on my nerves now so we can do some magic instead." Maddison says.

You didn't like how she spoke to you as if she was better than you just because she was a witch.

You and Maddison had only ever spoken because you had to and for good reason, she drives you mad.

But, you were prepared to let that go because she was a familiar face in all this mess and the most likely to help you save Brooke.

Then maybe Brooke could convince Maddison to help find Chet, Xavier and Ray.

It was an unlikely goal but you had to get your hopes up for something or you'd die in this very wood.

Maddison gestured for you to sit on the floor beside her with your legs crossed.

You oblige and copy her as she closes her eyes and begins to mutter what was probably a spell.

You hum along to the incantation but only because it sounded very familiar to Wonderwall by Oasis.

"Can you shut up now y/n?" Maddison snaps

"Yeah sorry" You say, looking down in embarrassment.

Maddison restarted the incantation and you waited patiently this time.

"Alright, you can open your eyes now y/n." Maddison says, sighing and wiping her hands as she got up.

You opened your eyes and realised you were close to the exit to Camp Redwood.

You and Maddison stood at the side of the road as you heard running footsteps approach the arch.

"Wait Brooke!" You hear Montana's voice.

You step forward to intervene but Maddison stops you.

"Not yet." She says, clutching your stomach as you scramble to get to the girls.

"Are you okay Montana?" Brooke asks, "Come on, we are nearly there!!"

Brooke's positivity hurt you as you knew the kinder she was, the easier it was for Montana to kill her.

All you could do was observe the two as Brooke slows just beside the arch and Montana struts towards her victim.

"When she gets her knife out, then we can help, we don't want to make the poor girl confused do we." Maddison says as dryly and calmly as always.

You have no choice but to nod and stare up at Maddison.

Suddenly, you hear a scream and your attention is averted back to Montana and Brooke.

You rush onto the road, horrified by what you see.

Montana had just plunged her knife into Brooke's side.

The poor girl was scrambling away on the floor out of the camp grounds to get away from Montana.

You had no choice but to charge at Montana.

You rush forward without Maddison's permission and prepare for impact.

:)