Maddison

A cloaked figure emerged from behind you, making you yell out.

"Seriously be quiet! That's not going to help, is it?"

There it was, that familiar feminine voice again.

You spin around, staring at the person, slightly reassured that the voice didn't sound like any of the killers.

"Maddison?" You say raising an eyebrow, only half believing the words coming out your mouth.

"Y/n??" She mocks you, taking down her hood to reveal the blonde locks Brooke must've been talking about.

Suddenly you feel a path of guilt and look away from Maddison and towards where Brooke and Montana had sprinted away from you.

"Y/n." Maddison says, seriously this time, snapping you back into reality.

The realisation hits you suddenly, "Wait, Maddison, why are you here? It's literally like-"  You stammer but she cuts you off.

"Look, I really can't be bothered to explain this to you now but all I can say is we need you back in 2018, do you mind?" Maddison says, the last bit being sarcastic.

"Uh-" You say, staring at her brown eyes.

"Do I have to explain now?" Maddison asks, rolling her eyes and glancing at her nails randomly.

"Yes, I think my heads going to implode otherwise." You say, you definitely had enough on your mind about your friends, the killers, Mallory, the future, and I guess staying alive.

"Okay, this is going to sound weird but then again so does all of witchcraft-"

Maddison paused staring at you.

"What? Get on with it please." You say, feeling eyes on you at that very moment, you hoped they weren't the killers'.

"We need your memories of your sister to bring her back." Maddison says, treading lightly as if not to hurt you with her words.

"What do you mean bring her ba.... Oh." You say, realising the truth.

"Mallory is dead." Maddison says out loud to reassure your thoughts.

Surprisingly, no tears came to your eyes, you only felt anger.

Anger that you couldn't help, anger to whoever did this, anger to who didn't save her, anger to her for being so selfish for dying when everyone needed her

"Who killed her?" You ask, eyes glazing over.

"The antichrist." Maddison says.

Ah, so the rumours were true.

"But she can be brought back?"

"Yeah, with your memories but seriously y/n, let's get out of here, I don't like it, I feel like I'm being watched." Maddison says, itching her neck.

You knew that Mallory was the best witch in the coven besides Cordelia obviously. This meant that Mallory was valuable to them whether they liked it or not.

"Maddison." You say.

"What?" She answers.

"I'll come with you.."

"Good."

"...but only if I can bring Brooke."

Maddison raised her eyebrows before sighing.

"Fine.. We can try to save your petty friend," Maddison says, "But I can't promise anything, that hipster chick Montana's thoughts were... kind of dark."

"Montana's gonna kill Brooke?!" You say, surprised but also not surprised.

Maddison nodded dryly.

"She was plotting it in her head."

"Well, let's go, come on, we have to save them!!!"

:)