Explanation

Hello, my little demons! Let's hop right into this :)

The door slammed behind them, and Molly turned to Angel. "So what brings you here?" Angel looks at his sister. "We need your help with something." Molly nods. "What might that be?" Angel glances over to Alastor who's just standing there, creepy smile and all. "Some weird things have been happening..." Molly gives him a confused look. "Like? You gotta be specific if you want my help." Angel sighs. "Got anywhere to sit? This might take a while." Molly nods and leads them to a small lounge room. "Now what's going on?" Angel proceeds to tell Molly everything that had happened in his room the past few nights, with Alastor adding on little details that Angel forgot. When they were done, Molly gave a small huff. "Well, I have a few conclusions. The whole death shock most likely happened because you were acting different, and changing your ways, which is completely fine, all it did was send you into a quicker version of the whole process. You were able to wake Alastor without any effort when your friends got you up because he was having the same thing happen to him. The only way to get someone out of their second death shock is by somehow being deeply connected, so either of you could've woken the other up. Ant-Angel I mean, you just so happened to come out of your death shock when your friends shook you. Essentially, only the two of you could've woken each other.-" Molly takes a deep breath, "-That night when both of you were experiencing symptoms of your deaths, Alastor's in particular, was because it got interrupted by a stronger force. Angel, yours was almost like a hangover, but that's just because a small portion of your COD was in fact because of alcohol abuse. Alastor's was more extreme because he wasn't nearly done with his, probably because e hadn't had one in the past, the death shock took this as an opportunity to show you every little detail. For some reason, however, you can't remember much of it." Molly takes another breath, before bowing her head softly. "Thank you." Angel looks over at Alastor, who nods intently. "So the reason all of this is happening is because of us 'changing our ways'?" Molly nods and smiles. "Then why did it not work the first time I tried to wake Angel up?" Molly thinks for a minute. "I think it was because he had barely gone under, so he was pretty much completely dead. No life, no hell, no nothin'. And nothing can wake someone from that. Not even the bond you two have." Alastor chuckled. "Well in all of my years down here, I have never heard of something like this." Molly giggled. "Well, it's not very common,"  Angel furrows his eyebrows. "Should we be monitoring anything?" Molly stood up, then walked over to her desk. "I would keep an eye on each other, and make sure there aren't any symptoms." Molly bites her lower lip. "And here, take these just in case." She hands Angel and Alastor both a few green and yellow pills. "They taste awful, but they'll help calm your nerves." They both thank her, then take the meds. "Now, I should tell you that they'll take effect here in a few hours, so until then, lay low and don't do much, or else the meds won't work, and you'll be in pain the next time it happens." Angel smiled and gave his sister a hug. "Thanks, Molls, your the best!" Molly laughed nervously. "I don't know about that..." Angel pulled away and looked at her. "Why?" Molly turned towards her desk and pulled out the vile she had had the medicine in. "These weren't really to help calm your nerves, Annie, they were my new experiment." Angel gritted his teeth. "Oh, you bitch! What did you do to us?" Molly gave a sly smile. "I have a client that asked me to make them a special 'medicine' that transports them to the human world. Along with the whole transport thing, it should also give your human look back. But don't worry, you'll still have all of your special talents. For example, Annie, you'll still be able to grow more arms and all of your other shit. Same with you Alastor." Angel looked a bit panicked. "When the hell are we going?" Molly looked to her computer, "Uhhh, these ones should transport you to the current time up on Earth...2021 to be exact." Alastor chimed in. "Tell me, how are we to get back?" Molly gave her sly smile again. "You aren't."

Thank you so much for reading today's chapter! If I'm being honest, there should be another one tomorrow (Unless something comes up, an example being my brother sending me down to hell) I love you my little demons! <3