Dinner?

Hello My Demons! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a while! I've been SOOOO busy with school that I haven't had a ton of time! I hope you enjoy this chapter though! I love you all!!!And if anyone has any sort of assult Tw, I would recommend reading with caution!

3rd person:

Angel was working in the kitchen when Husk came in. "Hey bitch!" Angel huffed. "What?" Husk was surprised that Angel didn't respond with his kinky 'fuck me in the ass daddy' response. "Oh...Well there's a guy at the door for you." Husk wondered why Angel was acting so different. Angel noticed and caught on quickly. "I have the day off hon, you get a day away from the flirting." Husk was confused. "Alastor didn't say anything-" Angel cut him off, stirring the contents of the pot. "-about me having the day off? Yeah not from the hotel dumb ass. From my job at the studio." Husk nodded and left. Angel finished stirring the pot and walked out of the kitchen to see who came for him. "Angel, there's a man at the door for you." Alastor said sitting at the bar. Angel looked over at him. "Husk told me. Who is it?" Alastor walked away. "I don't know, sorry!" Angel rolled his eyes and opened the door. "Hell-" His words faded as he saw who was at the door. It was Valentino.

Angels POV:

I opened the door, and Val was jus' standing there. I felt my heart drop. "Hello Darling..." Val looked down on me, with his weird ass heart glasses. I just stood there for a moment and then I finally got the courage to speak. "What the fuck do you want. It's my day off." Val just looked at me, lust in his eyes. "Come on Angel-cakes... I know you want me on your days off even more..." I just stared at his scary smirk. "I don't even want you when I'm at work." Val stopped smiling. "Well we'll just see about that, won't we?" Val grabbed one of my wrists and started pulling me away from the door. "Let go you sick fuck!" I yelled at him and started to pull away. He turned back around towards me. "Your my toy. You're lucky you got today off." Val grabbed my wrist harder and pulled me down the driveway thing. I kept trying to get out of his grip, but he just grabbed my writ harder. When we got neat his car he turned to me. "Ohhh you even got all dressed up for me..." He stared to take my shorts down when he was interrupted by someone.

3rd person:

"I'm sorry, but my friend here doesn't seem happy with getting in the car and going with you." Alastor was standing there talking to Valentino casually. "This doesn't seem to concern you." Val was done with everyone. "Smiles help!" Angel was panicking. "Shut up slut!" Val tightening his grip around Angels wrist to the point where Angel wanted to cry. "let go.... please let go..." Angel was wincing and trying to not to break down. "Fine, you want my little whore, you can have him!" Val threw Angel to Alastor's feet. Val got in his car and drove off. After Alastor was sure Valentino had left he dent down to help Angel. "I'm fine." Angel said, getting up and walking inside. Alastor walked in after him. "How about a thank you." Alastor said. "For what? Making everything worse?" Angel shoved passed everyone and went into the kitchen to finish cooking. After a few hours, Angel finished cooking. He walked out to the bar with everyone else. "Dinners ready" Alastor looked at him and smiled warmly. Angel just walked off. "Enjoy your food everyone." Angel said as he was walking out of the dining room. "Where are you going Angel?" Charlie asked. "My room. I'm not hungry." Angel said as he walked up to the stairs. "Well that was strange" Vaggie said peering into the bowl. "Holy shit. This is fucking fancy." Husk gasped. Charlie and Vaggie nodded. Alastor looked into the bowl and smiled without his teeth. "What is it Alastor?" Charlie looked over at Alastor. "It's Jambalaya. And not just any old Jambalaya... My mothers secret recipe." Alastor grabbed his spoon and took a sip of it. "It tastes just like it." Alastor smiled and enjoyed dinner with his friends. After everyone finished, Alastor walked towards the door. "You go check on Angel. We'll stay and clean up." Charlie said as Niffty picked up the plates. Alastor nodded and walked upstairs to Angels room.

Alastor's POV:

I walked up the stairs to Angel's room, thinking about what he said. How did I make it worse? He should be thanking me. I make it to Angels room and start to knock, but something stops me. I hear crying on the other side, so I open the door and walk in. As soon as I walk in I see a silhouette of Angel behind his changing wall. He's crying and on his knees. "Are you okay my dear?" I hear Angel try to calm down to respond. "Y-yeah, I-I-I'm Ok" My smile fades as I see his phone light up on the other side of the room. I walk over to check it. "NO DON'T" Angel gets out from behind his changing wall and runs over to stop me, but ends up tripping and falling. I catch him in an awkward position, but at least he didn't hit the floor. "Are you okay?" Angel starts to laugh. "I think I'll be alright. But please, just don't look at the phone." We both look back down at it when it rings with a text from Valentino. Angel looks at me and we make eye contact. He reaches for his phone and opened the text. He dropped his phone and shortly after, he collapsed. "Can I stay?" He slowly nods, not looking up.