Going to Work

Hello little my demons! I got the question 'How did Angel get the recipe? (For the jambiya)' Well I actually will end up going over that in a few chapters, so I hope you stay with me until that comes!

3rd person:

Angel was laying on his back, realizing what he had just done. "If I don't come back from work by eleven tomorrow, you come lookin' for me, okay?" Alastor was still in shock from the phone call, but nodded at Angel's request. "Thanks Smiles!" Angel said sitting up in almost the exact position as Alastor. "So you came here to check on me?" Al was still in a trans, but at least he could speak. "Yes dear." Angel smiled and looked at Alastor. "Hey Smiles, where's your smile?" Alastor just looked at Angels features. "Smiles? You okay?" Angel was getting worried. "Alastor, you okay?" Angel snapped his fingers in front of the deer's face. "Oh yes, sorry. I must have dozed off." Angel sat up and crossed his legs again. "You sleep with your eyes open?" (Alastor doesn't actually sleep with his eyes open, and he knows that, but it sounds a lot less creppy than 'Sorry I was just admiring your smile'.) "I don't know. Do I?" Angel laughed at stood up. "I guess you do. Now lets get you to sleep." Alastor tried to nod with little energy, to keep up the act. Angel lent Al a hand to get up. "Ah, thank you dear. I think I have enough energy to get to my room." Now it was Angel's turn to give that confused look. Alastor was trying to keep calm, but his confused look was adorable. "I can get to my room." Angel made a little 'O' with his mouth, and nodded. "Okay then. I was gonna walk with ya, but if you wanna be alone or don't need me I won't come." Alastor smirked. "I'm not going to stop you. But it is like a thirty second walk down an old hallway." Angel giggled. "Eh why not." Al nodded and opened the door. "After you, dear." Angel smiled and started walking. During the walk they said nothing. As they approached Alastor's door Angel spoke up. "Thank you for helping me Smiles. I know you didn't have to." Al gave him a soft smile. "Of course, dear." And once again they we're back to silence for a minute. "Well umm... 'Night!" Angel said. "Goodnight dear." As Angel left, he bent down just a bit, and gave Alastor a 'Thank-you-for-helping-me-with-my-crazy-boss' kiss on the cheek. Alastor was in shock once again. He went to say something, but Angel was already back to his room.

Alastor's POV:

wow... That was amazing. It was nicer than the one in from the alley. Maybe it's because I see him differently? No that can't be it... But what is it? It's the same person, the same lips, and almost the same situation. I hate this feeling...

3rd person:

Alastor and Angel both went to bed around twelve. Angel woke up around six to get read for work. His shift didn't start until noon, but he wanted to be ready and think. "I fucking hate this outfit, but it's one of Val's favorites, so I'll wear it..." Angel decided on a very showy black top that barley covered his fluff (It looked like chains), red shorts that showed his ass, and red lingerie for his legs that looked almost exactly like his top. "I guess I should find clothes for over..." Angel grabbed his usual pink and white striped shirt. His pants however, didn't cover really any of his accessory (Yes I mean the lingerie)."Damn..." Angel thought about all his options and started running all over his room trying to find something. Then he tripped. Alastor was up around six-thirty, so he heard all of the commotion. Al went to knock on the door. "Good morning Angel dear! Everything alright in there?" Angel got up, and went to find something to cover himself up with. "mornin' Smiles! I'm okay, just tripped!" Alastor smiled to himself. "May I come in?" Angel panicked and grabbed his sheets. "Yeah hon, you can come in." Alastor came in and was confused at the situation. "What are you doing?" Angel wanted to lie, but not to his friend. So he told a half lie. "I'm cold." Which he was, but Alastor didn't believe him. "Very well..." And just like that, Alastor left. "Damn..." Angel was mad at himself, and Val. "Stupid ass fucking Moth. What a prick." Angel laughed to himself.

Alastor's POV:

What is he hiding? He was just cold, I'm sure.

3rd person:

After a while, everyone was up and sitting in the living room. Everyone but Angel. He couldn't find anything to cover himself up with, but he was late for work, so he gathered up the courage to go down, and walk out the doors. "Here we go." Angel walked down the hall and went down the stairs. He got down and saw everyone sitting on the couch. "Fuck... This is gonna be harder than I thought." Angel sighed, and tried to sneak. "Morning An-" Husk started to say, but stopped. "Well no helping it now... Mornin' Dickwad." Everyone turned to say bye to Angel. Vaggie was the first, who realized quickly with why Husk didn't finish speaking. She grabbed Charlie by her face and admired her, so the poor girl wouldn't see. Alastor however, had no warning whatsoever, and turned. "Good morning Angel dear-" He said before realizing why everyone was so messed up. "It's for work, you fuckers." Angel said, and walked out of the spinning doors to the studio.

Hii!!! This chapter is cringe, and I see that now. But please still enjoy!!!

I love you and your worth it!!!