Fucking feelings.

Hello, my little demons! I just want to thank you all for reading this story, and I hope you have as much fun reading it as I do writing it! On with the story!

Alastor's POV:

That kiss last night was amazing... He's kissed me before, I know, but still. It seems that every time this man kisses me, I enjoy his company more and more.

3rd person:

Alastor had woken up at 8 for the day, so he decided to take a shower. He went into the bathroom to start the shower when something caught his eye. "What in blazes is that?" He walked closer to it, before realizing it was a spider. He shrugged it off, then went to shower. Angel had woken up as soon as Alastor had turned the water on. It was loud, much like many things in hotels. Angel got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. "Hello dear," Alastor said from the shower. "Hey, Smilies." Angel groaned. "Ugh, I need coffee." He concluded. Alastor chuckled. "Let me finish in here, then we can go." Alastor smiled to himself. "Oh, before I forget, you have a friend in the corner," Alastor said, as he rinsed the shampoo out of his hair. Angel looked up at the corner to see a rather large brown spider sitting there. "Hi there." Angel smiled and held his hand out.  The spider jumped into it and gave him a small wave with one of its legs. "Aw, you're adorable." Angel looked back at the shower and gave a sly smile. 

"I'm gonna try and find a place for us to get coffee," Angel said, then he pretended to close the door. After that, he took the spider and set it on the rim of the shower. "Okay, Angel dear. I'll be out in a moment to get us clothes." Alastor yelled. Alastor turned his back to turn the shower off, only to find the spider on the handle. "Oh, good golly-" He rolled his eyes, then zapped the spider. "Fredrick!" Angel gasped reaching into the shower to pick up the dead spider. "Al, what the heck!" Alastor widened his eyes then took a step back. "Uh, Angel dear, I'm unclothed." Angel pulled his head out of the shower. "Come on Freddie! You can beat this!" He patted the spider's back to try and save it, but it only popped a few of his legs out. "Yikes...That has to hurt" Angel suddenly burst out laughing, then washed the spider off his hands in the sink. Alastor emerged from the shower fully clothed. "How you found a place yet, dear?" Angel looked back down at his phone and shrugged. "I mean, there's one about 5 minutes from here, it seems okay. The reviews are good." Alastor smiled and nodded. "What would you like to wear today?" Angel looked in the mirror, examining his human form once more. "I'm good with whatever. You always seem to have something good in mind." He said as he brushed his hair with his fingers. Alastor thought for a minute before snapping his fingers, giving Angel a cute pair of black shorts, with a white and pink top, much like his clothing before they wound up back in the 'mortal realm'. "Here darling, this will be much more efficient," Alastor said, snapping his fingers once more, poofing a brush into Angel's hand. "I'll wait out here." He said with a smile and walked out.

Angel's POV: 

Holy fuck. This guy knows how to get my heart racing. And without even trying... No, Angel. Calm the fuc-frick down. He's just a really good friend. Possibly the best you've ever had. Sure Cherri's great 'n all, but she's more so a kick-ass bestie. That and she's like a sister to me. The good kind. Not the kind that stabs you the dang back. But you know what, maybe she was doing me a favor. I do get to spend a lot of time with my good friend after all. My really REALLY good friend. That I've kissed...Several times...

3rd person:

Angel finally walked out of the bathroom, with his hair fully brushed. "Ready?" Alastor said from their bed, looking over at Angel. "Yeah. Let's go." Angel and Alastor walked out of their hotel, and onto the sidewalk. "Which way?" Angel looked down at his phone and pointed to the right. "That way. It's pretty much a straight walk there." Alastor smiled at him and nodded. 

"OMG, I LOVE your whole get-up there. It's so classy~" A girl stopped Alastor on the sidewalk, which of course, stopped Angel. "Oh. Why thank you." Alastor bowed his head, before walking away, but the girl grabbed his shoulder. "Well, I'm heading to a party, and I need a plus one...?" The girl pursed her lips and put more of her weight on Alastor. "You're going to a party at...10 o'clock in the morning? That seems a bit early." The girl gave a loud giggle. "You're SO funny. So, will you come with me?" Alastor looked over at Angel, who was leaning against the building next to them, watching everything play out. "You'll have to run it by him, but I'm sure he'll say yes." The girl leaned over Al's shoulder and looked at Angel, who gave her a sarcastic wave. "What is he like your manager or something?" The girl went back to trying to look 'sexy', pursing her lips and popping her hip. "Try again." Alastor looked back over at Angel and winked at him. The girl didn't notice that, but Angel sure did. They locked eyes and Angel gave Alastor a wholesome smile. "Uh, I dunno, brother?" Alastor looked over at the girl. "We don't look even remotely related. Try one more time." The girl walked over to Angel and did a quick exam of him. "Ohhh, he's cute too. Okay, you're friends." Angel raised an eyebrow at the girl as she ran back to Al like an excited puppy. "Am right, aren't I?" Angel took that as his cue to walk over. "Close enough," Alastor said, and he gently placed a kiss on Angel's lips. The girl scoffed and swiftly walked away, seeming embarrassed. "Wow Smilies, nice play." Angel giggled as they continued to walk. "It was quite fun. I mean, other than the girl." Alastor thought about what he said for a second, before adding, "You did great. You played the part well." Angel laughed awkwardly. "Yeah, thanks." After that, the two went silent.

Alastor's POV: 

I kissed him. It was breathtaking, yes, but I feel bad for not having his permission. I mean I suppose he's kissed me before. Does this mean he might have feelings for me? And if so, do I feel the same? No, I don't. I can't. But, I do. No matter how much I want to deny it, I have feelings for this man. I shouldn't, it'll only get him hurt. Granted if I don't act on these feelings, it'll only hurt me.

Hello, my little demons! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I promise to get updating back on track :)