Wake up...

Hello my little demons! I'm so sorry for the delay, but we're here now! I hope you like this extra long chapter! (This might also answer some possible questions!)

3rd person:

"Angel? Angel get up!" Alastor panicked and tried to wake Angel up, but nothing seemed to work. As Al was struggling to wake up Angel, everyone else was down stairs watching a movie called The Corpse Bride, making fun of how off it was on the afterlife and what dying is like. None of them knew what was going on upstairs. "Angel please, wake up!" Alastor wasn't giving up. He had been trying to wake Angel up for about 10 minutes now, but nothing seemed to work... Or so he thought. Angel was actually completely aware of what was happening. He was in something like a coma, but it had more serious and sad effects. (not saying that coma's are terrible) This was commonly known to be a thing amongst demons called death shock. It happens when they first arrive to hell, kind of giving them a re cap on how they died. No demon was known to have this after being dead for more than about a month. Angel had his re cap about a week in, and it scared the shit out of him. He ended up in a dumpster behind a bar. This happens to every demon though, with the exception of  Alastor. The coma part of it only lasted about an hour. In a death shock, demons are completely aware of their surroundings, but can't move, speak, or see. "Angel! This isn't funny! Wake up!" All of a sudden, Alastor stood up. His eyes turned to dials, and almost mimicked what had happened in the bathroom a few days back. And so, they were both there, not able to do anything about each others misfortunes. 

"That movie was shit." Husk said, downing the last of the booze bottle in his hand. "I know right, I mean come on, skeletons? Please!" Vaggie laughed. Niffty was fast asleep on Husk's left arm, which he didn't mind. "I liked it." Charlie said with a smile. "Well I'm glad you liked it Char." Vaggie said. "Now come on, let's get you to bed." Charlie nodded with a yawn, and they both retired to their room for the night. Husk sighed and looked down at Niffty and sighed. "Hey Nif, wake up." Husk gently nudged her cheek with his pointer. Niffty yawned and opened her eye. "What time is it?" Husk gently shrugged. "Around midnight." Niffty nodded and sat up. "Whelp, good night Husk!" Niffty pat Husks arm with her tiny hand, and ran up the stairs. As she came to her closet, she decided to check on Alastor and Angel, since they weren't there for the movie. She made her way to Al's room first. When she got there, she knocked, "Hello? Alastor?" But she got no response, so she opened the door and peeked in. "No Alastor?" She though for a moment and ran over to Angel's room. She knocked. "Angel? You in there?" And much like before, no response. She was getting worried, and opened the door. She took everything in for a moment, then screamed. Husk, Charlie, and Vaggie all came running. "What's wrong?" They all walked into the door way, and saw limp Angel, and Alastor in his trance. "What happened?" Charlie asked, gripping onto Vaggie. Niffty tried to tell them she didn't know, but she couldn't speak. "We need to get one of them." Vaggie said, which got nods from every conscious demon. First they tried Alastor, but he wouldn't move. Then they tried Angel. They all shook Angel, and after a moment, he woke up. "Woah. What the fuck happened?" He had a pounding headache. "Shit how much did I drink?" He looked around and saw everyone around him. "What-" He looked at all of them weird. "Hello?" None of them knew what to say. Angel sat there, then looked up. "Al wake up." He said in a very annoyed voice. "It's not gonna work Angel. We already tried." Charlie said. Then out of nowhere, Alastor woke up, and was back to normal. "Apologies Angel." Alastor said fixing his suit. Everyone was confused. "Wait Angel?!?" Alastor knelt down by his side. "Yeah?" Angel looked at him confused. "Did I do something? Why is everyone looking at me?" Alastor sighed. "Give us a moment please." Alastor said. No one thought twice before they filed out of Angel's room. "Angel, what do you remember?" Angel looked at him strangely. "What do you mean?" Alastor grew more and more worried by the second. "What's the last thing you remember?" Angel rolled his eyes. "Why the fuck do you wanna know?" Angel was growing impatient. "Please dear, just tell me." Angel's eyes softened. "Wait, so your not mad anymore?" Alastor was confused but shook his head. "Angel, I'm not mad at you. Just worried." Alastor went into deep thought. "Well the last thing I remember is us making out, then we fucked. Oh and you got really mad because I  snuck into your room the first night we all stayed here." Alastor just looked at him. "Uh- we- wh- di- wa-" Angel looked over at him. "None of this is ringing a bell?" Alastor shook his head. "Did we not-" Angel covered his mouth. "We didn't. Did we." Alastor shook his head again. "Can you tell me what happened?" Angel nodded. "Alright so, I had just gotten back from the market, and made dinner. I ran up to my room after Val came, and you followed me. We talked for a while, then you kissed me. One thing lead to another, and we fucked." Alastor just sat there. "I'm afraid none of that happened." Angel looked thrown back. "What do you mean-?" Alastor stood up, and offered Angel a hand. "Come on, we might as well get comfortable." Angel grabbed Al's hand, and they laid on the bed. "So... none of that happened?" Alastor turned his head towards Angel. "No. We didn't... have entercorse, nor did we make out. And as for you braking into my room, well I'm not too sure about that." Angel nodded. "We didn't even kiss once?" Alastor hesitated. "Well you kissed me right before you passed out." Angel sat up. "What?" He was almost out of breath. Alastor realized what he has said. "We kissed once. But you really don't remember anything?" Angel shook his head. Alastor flinched at that. He enjoyed the time he and Angel had spent together. "Would you like me to tell you about what really happened?" Angel thought for a moment. "Yeah." Alastor smiled. "Alright." Alastor proceed to tell Angel about the past week, and how close they had gotten. When he finished, he looked over at Angel. "And that pretty much catches you up." Angel sat there for a moment. "So is that why I'm in your clothes?" Alastor laughed. "Yes it is" Angel smiled at Al. "Hey do you mind staying here for a while?" Angel didn't want to be alone. "Yes dear." Angel smiled. "Thanks smiles." Angel laid down and rolled to where his side was facing Alastor. "Good night Al..." Angel said as he drifted off. "Let's hope you remember more by morning ." Alastor kissed Angels forehead before closing his eyes and drifted off.

Hi! I just wanna say sorry again for the delay, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I love you and have a nice day/night! <3