3

Twitter Feed

Isla @eyela

it's so liberating muting the words 'georgenotfound' and 'gnf' on the timeline

|

George @GeorgeNootFound

little late, I already had 'Isla' muted months ago

|

Isla @eyela

oh! looks like I forgot one!

George @GeorgeNotFound

she may have blocked me on my alt, but she forgot about the main

|

Isla @eyela

my bad! i'll fix it now!

"You actually blocked him?" Dream exasperated. He was on FaceTime with me while I did my makeup and got ready. Wilbur was taking the train up to London to visit, so I was going to spend the day with him.

"Listen, my therapist says I should cleanse my life of bad juju, so I did. Blame Abbey, not me."

"When she said get rid of negativity, I think she meant working on your panicking, not our mutual friend."

"He's not my friend," I deadpanned as I put on my mascara, "I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders already! You should try it Dream."

"I'm not blocking George."

Even with his camera off I could sense the eye roll from here.

"Sorry, forgot. That'd cause some turmoil in ye ol' marriage."

"Fuck off," he laughed, turning on his camera just to flip me off. I saw a glimpse of Patches' ear before he turned the camera back off.

"All's I'm saying is I'm content not being his friend and I'm sure the feeling's mutual. You won't be catching me falling for his damn pretty privilege and sending him a year's worth of nitro."

"I didn't--"

"Or five thousand fucking dollars," I added on.

"What the hell! I literally gave you five hundred!"

"Yeah we all got $500! Except for your precious George."

"Okay, that's enough out of you."

I sent a sarcastic smile his way before finishing up the rest of my makeup. He talked my ear off about his manhunt strategy fixation in the mean time so I barely had to open my mouth. Sometimes I spaced out, but I really did enjoy hearing his info dumping. Wilbur info dumped on me from time to time as well. It just made me happy giving them an outlet to discuss their fixations. I know not many people tolerate it.

"I'll root for you always Dream," I formed a little heart with my fingers.

"Only because George is one of the hunters."

"Man you just love bringing George up, huh?" I acknowledged.

"If I bring him up enough will you guys cave and be nice to each other?"

"Hmm, nope!"

"It was worth a try."

"A very bad try," I glanced at my phone screen when it vibrated against the counter, "Wilbur's here, so I'll text you later or something?"

"Yeah, have fun. Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

I hung up the phone and pocketed it in my jeans. Then I grabbed my keys and wallet before locking up my flat and heading outside. It was a bit gloomy out today, very cloudy, but then again when wasn't it? Moving to the States to be around Bad, Dream, and Sapnap looked more enticing by the minute. The only thing holding me back was missing all my u.k. friends. Wilbur tried to visit often, or I'd go to Brighton to visit him. And Niki was nearby when I traveled down.