Disclaimer

Hi, I just want to preface this by saying that this fanfic is purely just for fun. I'm in no way, shape, or form trying to intentionally make anyone in the dream team uncomfortable or hurt by this. If Sapnap, George, or Dream at any point want this taken down, I'll do it the second they ask me.

Also, the OC is british, and I'm american, so some of the language (for example, the boot of a car vs the trunk of a car) will not be accurate to the OC. I do use some british lingo throughout, but definitely not all of it. Let me know if it bothers any of you and I can work on switching it so that the writing matches the OC.

With that being said, there will be absolutely no smut in this. One, I'm asexual so I definitely don't write that. Two, I just find it really uncomfortable to see smut written about the Dream Team so I just stay away from it.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: this story does mention panic/anxiety attacks and an anxiety disorder. I do have a panic disorder, so writing the OC with it is like an outlet for me. However, i've never really read any fanfics involving anxiety disorders nor do I talk to many people who have that disorder. That being said, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to TW or CW certain things revolving around this disorder. I don't necessarily get triggered by reading about anxiety, but this disorder isn't the same for everyone. So, if I need to edit the story as we go on to add TW/CWs please tell me! I want this story to be accessible for everyone, so i will 100% always go the extra lengths to make that possible. Just drop a comment or send me a lil DM and I'll get that done as soon as I see it.

Also, if there's anything I can do to make my stories more accessible to anyone else, don't be afraid to let me know!

I very much enjoyed writing this, so I hope you guys love it too. I'll be updating everyday (If not, every week since I am in college and things get hectic) but the story's almost finished, so it will be finished and will not go on hiatus or be unpublished. you have my word.

Thank you!