7

The sun shone through my opened curtains, causing a headache to form. Usually I close them before bed, but I would've been in camera view last night on George's stream if I reached over to tug them shut. When I looked around my room, I inspected my setup first. The mouse was on the right side of the keyboard and everything on the desk looked orderly. He must've tidied up after ending the live.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and started rubbing at my eyes. I just felt so weird about everything last night. I threw my head back on my pillows as I felt anxiety bubbling in my stomach. I couldn't help but hope George's internet was fixed so that we wouldn't have to mingle again. It made me anxious that he wasn't being mean to me when he came over. The unexpected change gave me a panic because I didn't understand what warranted it.

I checked my phone before getting out of bed to see if George had texted. I thought I would have heard him leave last night, but he must have been really quiet. When I read over his texts, I was really confused about the first message until I scrolled up and remembered the twitter thread I sent him.

iMessage

+447975557677

im surprised the fans didnt automatically assume I was with dream

also you were sleeping when I finished stream and I didnt want to bother you

but I cleaned up the desk

and put the pizza in the fridge

and don't worry I locked the door on the way out!

k now get your fucking internet fixed so we don't have to be in the same flat anymore

a simple thank you would have worked

tbf I didn't ask you to do all that

no but you would've complained about it to dream if I didn't clean up after myself

dream told you about the last time I complained didn't he

maybe

I fucking hate him

you say that every week

whatever fuck you

I didn't even do anything

you exist

that's enough

ok

would this be a bad time to ask to use your setup again

you've got to be fucking kidding me

I can bring food :)

if you offer food one more fucking time I'm going to punch you in the throat

you're very vicious

no it's just because im talking to you

I'll be over in 30 minutes

you okay with McDonalds?

yes

just a hamburger meal

My flat was still relatively clean from yesterday, so I didn't feel the need to tidy up. To waste the time, I decided that I was going to stream. It'd be a short stream, but I haven't been giving the fans as much content as I usually do and I feel bad. Besides George making me feel anxious as shit, there hasn't been much of a change in my mental health. I didn't have a good reason to not stream other than lack of motivation.