26

"You have to tell her George," Dream told George in a serious tone. It was getting closer to the time when George's flight would take off from Heathrow. It'd been weeks since George and Isla got together; which meant weeks that Dream spent worrying about Isla getting too attached.

"I'm going to tell her Dream," George enunciated. He felt as though he'd had this conversation with Dream about a hundred times since the two got together.

"Yeah, when? You've said this for the past like few weeks George. You're moving in like a week. Isn't she going to notice?"

"I thought it was two weeks? And she barely comes over to my apartment Dream, it's fine."

"No it's a week you idiot. You're going to crush her."

"I've got it handled Dream."

"But you don't and I know you don't. You keep telling me you're going to mention it to her and you just say you've got it and that she's already aware you're moving at some point."

"Isla is aware I'm moving to Florida."

"Yeah she was aware months ago. I can't George. You're going to hurt her."

Out of frustration from not getting through to his friend, Dream left the vc and pushed himself away from his computer. He didn't want to get into a yelling match with George, knowing full well it would do absolutely nothing but piss him off for the next couple days. Dream couldn't help but feel conflicted though. George's visa got approved months ago; he's moving at the end of the week. Dream knew it wasn't his place to say, but he wanted so badly to tell Isla.

Dream has known Isla since the beginning of her career. He found himself as close to her as he is with George, Bad, and Sapnap. Though he considered both Bad and Isla apart of the "Dream Team", the fans only considered it to be him, Sapnap, and George. Dream knew how much George had come to love Isla and he didn't want him burning a bridge that had just been built.

"It's bullshit," Dream ranted to Sapnap who was laying on his bed. Dream began pacing the length of Sapnap's room, having an internal dilemma.

"You've gotta let him do his thing," Sapnap tried to console.

"Yeah well his thing is going to hurt more than just him and I'll be damned if he hurts Isla too."

"I know you see her as a sister, but she's old enough to make her own decisions even if it ends up hurting her in the end."

"He's just so fucking stupid, dude. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he up and left her without saying anything."

"You can't tell her. Give George time. He cares about Isla too, you know. I'm sure he's going to care about not hurting her as much as you care."

"If he hurts her, he's gonna have hell to pay when he gets here," Dream finalized, storming out of Sapnap's room.

"Okay buddy," Sapnap chuckled, not really seeing the big deal in the situation. George still had a week to break the news to Isla and he had faith in him that he'd do it. George is stupid but not that stupid, right?

After George got off the phone with Dream, him and Isla spent the early morning road tripping down to Brighton where they were spending the day with the uk squad. Everyone but Isla knew George was leaving in at the end of the week; they swore they wouldn't tell Isla which was proving hard for Tubbo and Tommy. Just like Dream, they saw Isla as a sister and knew a week wasn't nearly enough time to mentally prepare her to be left by George. They spent nearly every single day together for the past four months or so.

Wilbur thought it was a bit odd that they couldn't even mention George leaving at his "going away" get together, but just like everyone else, he kept his mouth shut. There wasn't a single person in the friend group who thought George was doing the right thing, but they wouldn't tell him that.

Sadly, George had to royally screw up on his own. Surely he wouldn't this time around. He knows what he has in Isla; no one would want to lose that kind of security.