27

George pulled out a seat for me at the table, then sat down next to me. We were out for lunch at a restaurant by the sea with all of our friends. George was to the left of me, Ranboo was to my right. Mostly everyone was here, even Will's band mates, and Puffy and Minx who were here visiting. I was surprised we could even get everyone together at the same time, and for an entire day at that.

"I'm shocked we could get everyone together," I finally commented with a smile, then glanced at George. He had locked eyes with Wilbur and glared at him. With furrowed eyebrows, I nonchalantly looked to Wilbur who was matching George's glare with one of his own.

Were they not on good terms right now? George hadn't told me anything about him and Wilbur fighting at all.

I poked George's hand that was sitting on his thigh and he grabbed my hand, interlocking them together. Him and Wilbur were acting fine since we got here, I don't understand the sudden mood change. Was it what I said? Did Wilbur have to drop plans just to hang out today?

"Well it is the only time we'll have all of us together for awhile," Tommy commented with a laugh.

"Huh?" I questioned confused, "What do you mean? Is everyone like super busy for awhile?"

"No George is—ow!" I glanced at George who was now glaring at Tommy. Wilbur was as well. Did George just kick Tommy from under the table?

"George is what?"

At perfect timing, a waiter came by to take our drink orders. This allowed me to sit with what the hell just happened. I felt like I was out of loop, like everyone knew about something except me. It gave me a bad feeling and I didn't like it.

"What was Tommy going to say?" I whispered to George, hoping he wouldn't keep anything from me.

"Huh? Oh nothing. It's fine."

I frowned and propped my elbow on the table, holding my head up in my palm. Maybe it really is nothing and I'm just overreacting.

"So Puffy, how long are you staying?" Tommy asked.

"I think George and I were leaving at the same time right?" She turned to look at George to confirm. I whipped my head to look at him as well, thoroughly confused on what she meant.

"Yeah," he mumbled, barely audible.

"Huh?" I questioned, glancing at everyone else before back at George. Everyone else were either diverting their looks from the two of us, or they had an "oh shit" face plastered, "What do you mean?" I asked, looking at Puffy laughing to hide the anxiety I felt; almost using it as a coping mechanism.

"Yeah George is moving to Florida, you know? So we were gonna carpool to the airport since we're leaving—"

"Stop," I heard Minx whisper under her breath, Wilbur making a cutting motion across his neck to symbolize her to stop quietly.

"Oh," I uttered, sitting there processing what I just found out. I knew George was moving, I just didn't think it'd be so soon after we got together. He didn't even tell me but it seems as though everyone at the table knew. And no one told me.

"Isla—"

"Uh give me a minute guys," I said, pushing my seat out so I could leave the table, "I'm sorry," I mumbled as I walked away. I ended up walking back to the car since the parking lot was behind the restaurant and I didn't want everyone seeing me.

"Isla wait!" I heard George shout.

I don't even know if I want George following me. I'm just going through so many emotions right now and I don't completely know how to process them or what just happened.