21

There was a knock on the door and I realized that George and I had fallen asleep on the couch last night while watching something on the television. I shimmied my legs carefully from where they were laying behind George's back, but he still woke up.

"Hm?" He hummed, sitting up.

"Someone's knocking on the door."

I shuffled over to the door quickly, anxious about who it could be. The only person that ever comes over is George, and he slept over last night. Anyone else would text me if they're coming and I got no texts last night.

When I looked through the peephole, I rolled my eyes and opened the door. There in all his glory was the tall, annoying boy who lived like an hour away.

"Tommy what are you doing here?"

"So Jack dropped out of the vlog Tubbo, Ranboo, and I were filming today and I need a fill."

"So you decide to drop by here unannounced?"He grinned and nodded, "Where's your dad?"

"He dropped me at the station this morning."

"God you traveling alone makes me so nervous. Come in."

"I travel alone all the time. My parents are fine with it, especially when they know I'm going to London to see you—oh hi George."

I glanced behind me and saw George tiredly waving at him, "Mhm. Why didn't you text me and give me a heads up? You know how this triggers my anxiety."

"I know I know, I'm really sorry. I would've texted but something popped up this morning with Jack so he literally just dropped out and you're the only person I knew would be free."

"I-I don't know, I'm just," I sighed. I knew how important the vlogs were to Tommy, "What are we doing?"

"Rented out a trampoline park for a few hours in Slough."

So the workers would be watching us closely because they'd have no other people to be supervising.

I groaned, "Tommy, you've gotta stop doing this to me."

"So is that a yes?"

"Tommy I—" I looked back at George wanting to cry. I felt anxious agreeing but I also felt anxious if I said no because it'd only be Tubbo, Ranboo, and Tommy.

George's eyes softened; I think he could sense how anxious I was about this situation. I felt like I was thrown in between a rock and a hard place. Neither option felt safe to me even though I'd be with people who knew about my anxiety, but I also felt incapable of saying no.

"Can uh," I looked to George again who was staring at us from the couch, "Can George come?" I locked eyes with Tommy, "Please?"

"Yeah 'course! Oh this is gonna be great! Gogy content!"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah yeah."

I walked over to George and crouched so I was more eye level with him, "Are you okay with coming?"

"Yeah I was just gonna spend the day with you anyway."

"Alright I'm gonna go get ready."

I waltzed off to my room while Tommy sat down on the couch and started chatting it up with George. I didn't think too much on the outfit; just a pair of ripped mom jeans and a white crop top. I unplugged my phone charger from the wall and checked the back of my phone for my cards before going back to the living room.

"Ready?" They both nodded and stood up from the couch, "Do you have to stop by your house?" I asked, directed towards George.

"Nah I'll be fine."