18

As much as I wanted to wake up peacefully, I was sadly awoken by Tubbo jumping on the bed, nearly on me, and breaking a board in the box spring. Like a shot of caffeine, it woke me right up when I heard the snap. Tubbo and I locked eyes momentarily before bursting out with laughter. Of course he'd break his old bed in the process of getting me up.

"Hello boss man," I smiled, sitting up in the bed. Then, I remembered that George and I fell asleep on FaceTime, so my attention moved over to the nightstand at a rapid pace. Tubbo's eyes followed where mine landed and we both were staring at George peacefully sleeping.

"You fell asleep on call with George," he raised his eyebrows at me, lowering his voice to a whisper as if that would make a difference. If George didn't wake up to the snap of the wood or our loud laughter, I don't think Tubbo's regular volumed voice would wake him up.

"I couldn't sleep; we were just FaceTiming and fell asleep and--Tubbo stop looking at me like that. It's not what it--Okay stop!"

He giggled maniacally, "I didn't even say anything. I was just stating the fact that you guys fell asleep. What is there to assume Isla?"

"I--Okay you know what, whatever."

"You're being loooud," we both turned our heads to see George whining about our voices.

I grabbed the phone and noticed the time was three in the afternoon, "Good afternoon! It's time to wake up."

He groaned loudly and threw a pillow at his phone, causing it to fall off the nightstand and to the ground, "Shit," he muttered and we saw him reaching down to grab it, "Oh hi Tubbo, I didn't know you were here."

"Well it is my house," Tubbo chuckled.

"No that's--" George cut himself off with a laugh.

"He's just messing with you George. Anyways, I'm gonna go get lunch with the boys and stuff. I'll text you when I'm leaving. It'll be after MCC sometime."

"Alright, I'll see you later tonight."

I nodded and hung up the phone.

"Don't say anything," I looked at Tubbo and got up from the bed.

"I wasn't going to!"

I walked off down the hall and to the entrance to his flat, him following behind me. When we entered his place, Ranboo was chilling on the couch, hugging Michael to his chest and scrolling through his phone. He said good morning to me when he saw us walking in. I waved at him and threw myself onto the couch.

"Can we go get lunch now?" Tubbo asked, looking mainly at me.

"What were you thinking?" I questioned.

He shrugged, "I just wanna get out of the house. I was gonna stream afterwards before MCC to reveal that Ranboo's here and I know we'll kinda be stuck inside all day working so."

"Yeah let's go."

We ended up driving an hour away to eat at a restaurant by the sea that Tubbo's been wanting to visit. It was nice being by the sea; a good change of scenery from the normal busyness of London. I wouldn't mind moving down here to some place like Brighton. I was also debating moving to Florida with George when he goes but I haven't decided what I'm doing. If I decide to stay in England I'm definitely not keeping my flat in London.

It was pleasant having lunch with Ranboo and Tubbo. I'm glad I stayed the night and got to spend a tiny bit more time with the two of them before going home. I knew it wasn't the last time I was seeing Ranboo and especially not Tubbo, but it still saddens me knowing that Ranboo's stay is temporary.

By the time we got back to the house, it was close to seven at night. The boys quickly got their stream setup and went live. Ranboo was sitting at his desk that was hidden from the camera and I was sitting off camera to the right of Tubbo. At least I thought I was off camera until I saw his stream chat freaking out over a foot being in frame.

"Shit," I laughed, "Damnit. You guys found me!"

I inched into frame and waved at the camera. This was definitely not the plan, but it took attention off the fact that Tubbo was terrible at hiding that Ranboo was a few feet over. He kept looking over to him and smiling or laughing.

The stream went well, but was cut short because he had to hop into vc for MCC. I knew the second the stream ended and I went on Twitter that screenshots from the stream would be all I see for the next few hours.

It was neat watching MCC from a players' point of view that wasn't mine. George had offered for me to come over and watch him play last month but I was too anxious to leave my flat. Plus, we never hang out at his place; it's always mine. So that was added anxiety to the already existing. It wasn't a good time.

"Alright, it's late. I should probably head home."

"Or you could stay another night?" Tubbo suggested.

"Tubbo I can't stay here forever," I laughed, "I'm not tired either and you guys look exhausted."

"You'll come down soon though right?"

"I'll talk to Tommy and see if he has anything planned. If not, I'll make a drive down here in the next few weeks and maybe we can road trip to Brighton."

"Alright."

"Goodnight boys. I'm sure we'll be vc'ing or something soon. It's nice to finally have you in England Ranboo. If you two ever need anything, I'm only a two hour drive away."

"Have a safe drive back Isla."

"Thanks Ranboo. I'll text you guys when I get home."

Tubbo gave me a hug, acting as if this was the last time we're seeing each other. Ranboo gave me a quick hug as well before I finally left the house and went to my car. I sent George an 'im on my way home' text, then started my drive to London.

I had a panic attack on the way home from an unknown trigger, so I was pretty exhausted by the time I parked my car and headed to my front door. I felt as though I could fall asleep the second my head hit the pillow. It's been a long day for me again and the panic attack on the way home didn't help.

George was laying on the bed watching tik toks when I set foot in my bedroom.

"God I missed you," I mumbled, falling next to him on the mattress. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes briefly.

"I missed you too Isla," he responded, patting the top of my head. I was glad he didn't tease me for saying I missed him.

"I'm tired. I had a panic attack on the way home."

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I don't know what the trigger was but it absolutely drained me."

"Go to bed then."

"I just might," I whispered, opening my eyes and watching his for you page.

He didn't try to nudge me away from him and continued scrolling. I started zoning out from the constant scrolling and fell into a dream-like state. It went from being half asleep to fully asleep, but the last thing I remembered was George passing the arcade stuffie in between him and I so that it was squished between our bodies. I wasn't sure if George was aware that I fell asleep. Hell, I didn't even fully process the fact that I was falling asleep.