14

I woke up the next morning to the smell of food which was weird since I lived alone. Then I realized I was still on the couch from when I fell asleep with George here. It was like a fever dream forgetting for a split second what even happened to cause me to pass out on the couch instead of my bed. I blinked my eyes a bit to wake up more before finally sitting up and looking around. George was standing over the stovetop which had a pan on it. He was aimlessly stirring something with a spoon while looking at his phone.

"What're you cooking?" I questioned quietly, making George jump.

"Oh! You're awake," he laughed, "Scrambled eggs. It's going..." he glanced down at the pan, "It's going good."

"I'd hope so," I replied, standing up and stretching, "That's a pretty hard thing to mess up."

"Tell that to Dream," he responded, turning down the heat to the stove.

"How the fuck did he mess up scrambled eggs?"

"He microwaved the egg."

"Oh my god," I burst out laughing, "That's fucking funny."

I walked over to where he was standing and looked over at the eggs. I was about to compliment him for not burning down my kitchen and actually making something decent, but my phone ringing cut me off before I could even get it out of my mouth. I jogged over to the coffee table where it was sitting with an incoming FaceTime from none other than Tommy.

"Hello big man," I answered the call, making my way back over to George.

"How would you like to be in a famous Tom Simons vlog?" He started, not even greeting me back.

"I'd say it depends what it is because I will not be jumping out of a plane or some shit," I responded, causing George to laugh.

"Is that Gogy?" Tommy said, his eyes bulging and getting increasingly close to the camera.

"Yes it's George," I tilted the camera so both of us were in frame, "He's cooking."

"Okay now answer my question Biggie," he said, calling me by a nickname that used to make me cringe. Tommy started with calling me 'Big I' but claimed it was too much to say and shortened it to 'Biggie', which in some British accents sounds basically like Big I anyway.

"Answer mine. I asked what you had planned. Tommy you know you can't throw something spontaneous on me like this."

"Fine fine, you're right. We're going to an Aqua Park with Wilbur and we need someone else. It's just Wilbur and I right now and that's no fun."

"Are you on your way there now!?" I exclaimed.

"No of course not! I'm on my way to London."

I rolled my eyes, "You've already assumed I'd say yes haven't you?"

"Please! It'll be fun! It's like an obstacle course, but water! You love swimming!"

"Fine I'll go. Only because I like water."

"Cool, cool. George! My friend! I was about to call you next! What do you say? Aqua park?"

"You have Isla, do you really need me?"

"Think about the views George! With you and Isla together? Oh my god!"

"Just give the poor boy his views George," I laughed.

"Fine."

"Great, um so, Isla, can you drive us there?"

"What!" I burst, "Tommy, is your dad not driving you?"