Decisions

Sophia's POV

It's been a week being in this damn hospital bed and I'm more than ready to go home and be with my family. The fortunate thing is I'll be going home today, but the unfortunate thing is I'll still be on bed rest for the next week. I am so freaking tired of being in a bed and Sapphire needs to run. I haven't shifted since I found out I was pregnant, I can feel her becoming more restless by the day for a run and it's becoming uncomfortable.

Blake called me a few minutes ago saying he was on his way to the hospital to get me. He said he was leaving the twins with Shyla, Jake and Blaire which was fine by me as long as we won't be too long. I want to see my babies, and yes I know I've seen them last night during visiting hours, but I want to be with them every minute that I get, and of course spend time with Blake too. Sapphire has been craving his presence ever since the rejection, but after seeing him again after the birth of the twins, she's been craving it more and more. Sapphire and Blake's wolf, and I'm guessing Blake too wants us to complete the mating process. Which means that Blake and I have to mark each other, but I'm not ready for that yet. Like what if he hurts us again? What if he abandons us? I guess I'm just scared, and paranoid, and I really am not ready yet.

I just don't get it, he said he wants you back as his mate and as his other half. He actually wanted you from day one, this was all his father you know. So cut him and Max some slack please. You know you want him as bad as he wants you. Sapphire told me while I was packing my belongings in my bag.

Sapphire you know what we've been through. You know the hurt, the sleepless nights, the nights we cried ourselves to sleep, the nightmares. I'm not ready to go through that again. I'm not strong enough to make it through. I need to be strong for Nova and Nevaeh, you know that. I told her. "Hey beautiful, I missed you" Blake said hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek. My heart skipped a beat and I turned around in his arms. "Hi, I missed you too" I greeted him with a smile.

"Man, how did I get so lucky to have you as my mate?" He said with a lovesick look on his face. I blushed and grabbed my bag. "We need to get going, I can't be in this room any longer. Please Blake just take me home" I pleaded for him to get met away from this hospital. He took my hand and lead me to the front desk where I signed my release papers and practically ran out of that hospital.

As we got to the car Blake put my bag in the trunk and chuckled as I was already in the car with my seatbelt on. "What's so funny mister?" I asked him as he got in the car. "Nothing, just the fact that you ran out of there when you should actually be taking it easy for the next week you know" he said with a little more chuckling in the end. I ended up just giggling along with him because I knew I needed to take it easy but damn it was nice getting the fresh air you know?

The drive home was comfortable, Blake kept telling me what they all have been doing and how cute the twins were getting. I knew they were cute, just look at me.*wink*wink*. Blake also told me how he's been becoming real good friends with Jake too, which made me happy because Jake is really a close friend of mine and he has been there for me through everything. It was nice to know that he wouldn't be getting jealous if Jake came close now that Jake has his own mate. 

"What are you thinking about?" Blake asked as he interrupted my thoughts. "Nothing much, just how you won't be getting as jealous when Jake comes close, because that he now has Blaire and has no feelings for anyone other than her" I said chuckling a bit. Blake looked at me as if I grew a second head "Are you crazy? Of course I'll still get jealous. He will be getting close to what's mine and I don't like that" he said sternly. 

"Blake you know they completed the mating process right? He won't make any moves. You need to relax more jeesh" I said getting a bit irritated. He sighed " Soph I'm sorry it's just that even though he is a mated male, you still aren't wearing my mark and it'll still attract any unmated male. I can't have that." he said with a sad and jealous look on his face.

"I won't let any unmated male come close to me, I promise" I said reaching over to rub his cheek a little, the tingling feeling running up my arm. I love that feeling, it just makes me fall in love with him a little at a time, and it gives me butterflies. "Soph can I please mark you? Complete the mating process with you. I can't be without you, and seeing you on that night when you were bleeding, my heart almost stopped because I knew I almost lost you. I don't want to go through that again without knowing exactly what you feel and what you think. Please Soph, I'm begging you" He asked just as we pulled up to the house.

Soph please you know we need this, I can feel the guilt from that night and the night we almost died radiating off of Max and Blake. You know we won't be able to tell the future, but I know for sure they won't be making the same mistake again as the night they rejected us. Please Soph, I need to be closer to Max. Sapphire asked me knowing I would give thought to what she just said.

I'll think about it Sapph. You know this isn't easy for me. I told you I wasn't ready but I also know I can't keep you and Max from connecting to each other. Just give me a little bit more time to think. I told as I tried to comprehend everything that is going on right now.

"Soph, you zoned out a bit there. Everything ok?" Blake asked as he was looking at me with worry in his eyes." Yeah, I'm ok. I was just talking to Sapph. Can you just give me a few hours to think about this please?" I asked looking away from him, because I knew if I looked into his eyes right now I'll give in easily and maybe regret it later. I just need to be sure. I can't cause him pain, I can't hurt him like he did to me, but I need the time to think.

"Yes, Soph take as long as you need. You know I'll always wait for you, but you know we both need this. Our wolves need this." he said getting out of the car, grabbing my bag from the trunk and coming to my side and opening the door for me. He held his hand for me to take and we walked into the house silently. Just as I was setting foot in the  living room Shyla gave me a big hug, along with Jake and then Blaire.

"Hey guys, it's good to be home. Where are the twins?" I asked when I didn't spot them in the living room." They're in their cribs upstairs asleep. How do you feel?" Shyla asked as she let go of me. 

"I feel tired, my energy is draining fast now. I guess I should've taken it easy at the hospital. I think I need to go lay down for a bit." I said, heading for the steps with Blake close on my heels."Soph, what's wrong? I know you're not just tired, I know something else is bothering you." Blake said with a worried tone as we stepped into my room. 

"It's nothing Blake. Can I just have a bit of alone time to think please, and I also really need to lay down, I am tired." I said knowing exactly why I am like this. I just don't know what to do. I want to be fully mated to him, I just don't want to get hurt again, which I have mentioned a few times now.

Soph you need to be open with him about this. It's not right shutting him out like this. Sapphire piped in just as Blake stepped out of the room.

Sapph not now. Just give me time. I blocked her to the back of my mind. Laying down on the bed with everything flashing through my mind. At that moment I just had enough and burst into tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy guys.

Sorry I've been M.I.A. Had a lot of personal problems to deal with. I'm glad to be back writing my book. Glad to see what you guys have to say about this chapter.

What do you think Soph should do? Do you think she will give in to what she wants? And if she does, do you think she'll regret her decision?

Thank you so much for your patience and support.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Love you guys

MsTurtles

xoxoxo