A new start

Elizabeth Reaser as Katherine

Today's the day. The day that I'm flying to Florida to the Moon Stone pack.

I'm really nervous because this is my first time getting on a plane and leaving pack territory. Shyla and I have been spending as much time together as we can, with me having all these things to do before I head off to the airport.

Katherine has given me some great advice about pregnancies and what I should expect. I promised her that I would send her photos of the baby and that I'll come visit once the baby is born.

" I can't believe I'm leaving pack territory today" I say nervously as we get into Shyla's car.

"It'll be fine, you are gonna love Toby's pack." She said as she starts the car and drive off to the airport.

She parks the car and we get out getting my luggage out from the backseat and making our way to the entrance. "Okay, once you get there Toby will be waiting for you" she says hugging me one last time." Promise me you'll come visit once he or she is born?" She asks with hope in her eyes.

"Of course I'll come visit, remember it's grandparents are here and its aunt" I say with tears in my eyes.

"Ok the off you go or you'll miss your flight" she says almost squeezing me to death.

"Alright alright but I can't go if you don't let go Shyla" I say chuckling a bit. She let go and I wipe away the tears that escaped her eyes. Oh my gosh, why is this so hard?

As I boarded the plane it hit me, I'm actually on a plane out of pack territory to a new pack. That's when the feeling of nausea hits me. I rush to the plane's little bathroom thingy and threw up my breakfast of this morning.

I went back to my seat and sat by the window looking out of it. Wow I can't believe I'm starting a new chapter of my life.

After the flight I walk into the airport and went to get my luggage. As I went through to see everyone waiting for their someone special I see a handsome guy holding a sign with my name on it. Oh my gosh he is Shyla's cousin? He's hot.

I walk up to him and he gives me a heart warming smile." You must be Sophia, I've heard a lot about you. I'm Jacob but you can call me Jake.Unfortunately Toby couldn't make it due to some pack business." He says taking my luggage from me and tell me to follow him.

"So uhm I hope I'm not a burden on the pack" I said feeling a bit shy." Nonsense we are all excited to have a new pack member it just means our pack grows every time" he says. When he said that I relaxed instantly. " So I hear you're pregnant.Don you know what you're having yet?" he asked while we were walking to his car. Oh my soul!!! How big is this freaking airport?" No not yet I haven't seen a doctor yet, and I think it's a little too early for me to know the gender of my pup" I said with a smile just thinking about having my little pup in my arms.

He chuckled a little bit and it made me smile. When we neared the car I was out of breath and I got into the car.Jake held the door open for me as I was getting into the car smiling at him gratefully.

"How long is the drive to the pack house?" I ask as we pull away from the airport. He looked at me and then back at the road. " It's about thirty minutes to an hour, if you're tired you can take a nap and I'll wake you as soon as we get there" he suggests and I smiled but shook my head and looked out of the window at the blue sky." I shouldn't be taking a nap right now. I get moody if I take a nap and I have to wake up. So I'll rather sleep when we get to the pack house." I said a little stubbornly.

He chuckled and switched the radio on and my favourite song was playing so I sang along to it. As I was singing with the chorus he turned the volume down " I'm guessing you're a fan of Demi Lovato?" he asks as he looks at me with amusement clear on his face. "Well not a big fan of her but I love her music" I said and continued singing for the rest of the ride.

This is my new start. My new chapter. A chapter with new friends and a chapter that I'll spend time to focus on my pregnancy. A chapter away from him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hii guys I'm sorry for not updating in like ages I've been having problems with my mom lately

I'm sorry if this chapter was a little short I'll try and make them longer

Plz comment and let me know about you're honest opinions voting is up to you

Byee guys

xoxoxoxoxoxox
MsTurtles