This wasn't planned

^^ Nevaeh and Nova
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Recap

"My baby boy I'm going to name Nova Hunter Collins and my baby girl I'm going to name Nevaeh Isla Collins" I said looking at my baby boy in pride.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Soph your giving them Blake's surname?" Shyla stands next to me looking down at Nova" Why? " she asks again.

"Shyla I may hate him... Which is partially true... But they still have a right to have something of their father" I said still looking at my baby boy.

There was a moment of silence then she asked" Do you mind if I hold him?" Looking at her I smiled at her and handed Nova to her. He fussed a little bit but settled down after Shyla got comfortable with him.

Just when she sat with him on the small couch next to my bed there was another knock at the door. The door opened and it was the nurse with my beautiful baby girl in her arms and Jake was right on her tail.

I smiled and reached out for her. The nurse handed Nevaeh to me. I smiled down at her and studied her face. She looked just like Blake and the same goes for Nova. All that Nevaeh got from me was my eyes, but the rest was from her dad.

" I'm so proud of you Soph. They are so beautiful. What did you name them?" Jake stood next to me looking at Nevaeh. " Nova Hunter Collins and Nevaeh Isla Collins " I said kissing Nevaeh on her head.

A few minutes later the nurse came back in and asked Shyla and Jake to leave the room so she can help me breastfeed the twins. When they were done eating she showed me how to burp them and asked if I needed help on changing their diapers but I declined because I had enough of that practice while I was working at the orphanage.

After she left Shyla and Jake came back in and held the twins. While I was watching them I slowly drifted off to sleep. I'm just happy that my babies are with me and healthy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Blake's POV

I was on my way to the Moon Stone pack. I didn't fly from my pack to Florida because I was afraid of heights. Yeah yeah I know what you're thinking. The big bad alpha shouldn't be scared of anything, but we are all afraid of something. No one is fearless.

Anyway I was just about a few miles away from the Moon Stone pack when my phone rang. I saw that it was Alpha Zach so I answered.

(B= Blake Z= Zach)

B" Hello"

Z" Hey man. Are you close?"

B" Yeah. I'm just a few miles away"

Z" Alright. Sorry if I'm a little late gotta make a stop at the hospital. One of my new members just gave birth and found out it was twins"

B" Alright man. I'll just meet you in your office at the pack house."

Z" See you there"

Then he hung up and I was focusing on the road thinking of the only girl that was always on my mind.

An hour later I arrived at the pack house and went to Zach's office and waited for him. Half an hour later he arrived and I smelled a scent that got me in my feet.

"Sorry man got caught up with..." I cut him off" Mine... My mate is here where is she?" I asked frantically. Zach looked confused and asked me what I was talking about. " Zach you smell like my mate. Where is she?" I asked again.

Realization hit him and he told me he just came from the hospital. I walked out of his office and told him that I'll be back. I ran to the hospital and as soon as I got there I walked to the reception table and I asked for Sophia's room.

They told me Sophia's room number and I then ran to her room in hopes to actually see her again. I just didn't understand why she was in the hospital. Was she hurt? Was she here to see someone? I was so confused as to why she was here.

When I reached her room I could already smell her sweet scent and I opened the door and walked in. When I got inside I saw Shyla and Jake sitting there just talking. I searched the room and I saw Sophia in the bed sleeping.

"What happened to her?" I asked walking to her side and taking her hand." Alpha what are you doing here?" Shyla asked me.

I looked at her and then suddenly back to Sophia when I felt her hand squeeze mine. I stood up and looked at her face. She was waking up and when her eyes were fully opened she looked surprised.

" Hi Soph" I said with a smile on my face and kissed her head. She was frozen in shock but snapped out of it when she suddenly looked around the room. When she saw nothing she started to look worried.

"Where are they? Where the hell are they? " she asked her eyes tearing up. " Who Soph? " I asked confused as hell. She just let her tears fall and she kept asking where they were. When I wanted to ask Shyla who she was talking about she and Jake were nowhere to be seen. And here I am stuck confused with a Sophia who was crying and kept asking where they were.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heyy guys

I'm really sorry for the late update... Writers block... I hate it... But I'm so happy I'm finally getting the opportunity to share this chapter with you...

Hope you guys enjoy it and plz plz plz leave comments. I really wanna know what you're thinking of my book.

Thanks for your support I really appreciate it... Can't believe we're at 8k reads already... Thank you sooooo much

Love you guys soo much... See you guys in the next chapter...

Xoxoxox
MsTurtles