Chapter 25

(Warning, there is a bit of a steamy part in the book)

"Shyla I can't do this. Why is his dad going to be here?" I asked as she is doing my hair for me. I was starting to freak out more. Blake's dad was going to be here and the last time he saw me, he called me a worthless mutt. I wonder what new names he has come up with to call me. Whore, Slut, maybe he'll even say that I'm trying to trap Blake with the twins and that the twins aren't even Blake's. Which if he is blind I would understand that, but the twins look a lot like Blake.

"Soph, just relax. I know what is going through your mind. Blake, Katherine and I will be here every step of the way. We will be there to put him on his place when he tries to be rude to you. You have done nothing to him and he has no reason to treat you any different." she said reassuringly and she braided a piece of my hair.

I hope he treats me better. What if he tells Blake to leave me again? What if he has turned Katherine against me as well? 

This is going to be a long day. I sighed and just listened to the music that was playing. Blake was still downstairs making lunch. The twins are with him in the kitchen, their feeding time is coming up. This whole thing with Nevaeh has me so stressed out, I am so afraid that I'll do something wrong and then in the long run it affects her health completely.

Shyla quickly finished up my hair, I did my makeup while she was doing my hair. It just goes easier this way. After Shyla was done with my hair I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to start feeding the twins.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs Blake was in the rocking chair feeding Nevaeh, he didn't even look stressed, as if he has been doing this since forever. He is already an amazing father and the twins aren't even two months old yet.

God I love this man so much that it actually hurts. I walked over to him kissing his cheek quickly and then grabbed Nova from his bassinet. I grabbed his bottle from the bottle warmer and started feeding him.

"You look absolutely breathtaking" Blake said looking at me. I blushed a deep crimson and looked down at Nova. This little man looked so serious as he focused on sucking his bottle. I giggled and looked at Blake who was looking at Nevaeh focused with the same look that Nova has on his face. Like father like son.

I smiled and shook my head. Blake must have noticed this" What are you smiling about?" he asked with confusion written on his face. I burst out laughing. 

"I just realized that Nova really is your son" I said burping him.

"You only realized that now? Are you sure you are feeling ok?" Blake asks chuckling. I just scrunched my nose playfully at him and threw him with one of Nova's soft toys that was next to me.

"No you clown, when you both are super focused you have this serious look on your faces. It's the cutest thing ever." I say laughing even more.

When I looked up at him he had blood red cheeks. Wow. The Big strong Alpha from The Blood Rage Pack blushing like a little school girl talking to her crush. I blew him a kiss and focused back on Nova. Blake was just finishing up with Nevaeh when the door bell rang. 

Blake stood up with Nevaeh in his arms and answered the door. I felt my whole stomach drop from nervousness. I watched as Henry and Katherine walked into our home. I like saying that. Our home. Our happiness. Our family. When Katherine saw me sitting in the living room her face lit up.

"Oh Sophia, look how gorgeous you've gotten. How are you doing dear? I missed you so much!" she exclaimed rushing over to me giving me a awkward side hug, because I still had Nova in my arms. I was quickly burping him so that I can lay him down again for a bit.