Wait... What?!

Candice King as Shyla
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Two weeks, two weeks since the party, two weeks since the rejection and two weeks since I've lost my innocence. Now I'm here in Shyla's room on her bed watching sad movies and awaiting her presence. Moments later her bedroom door opens and she walks in with ice cream and other unhealthy snacks and a bag in her hand... I wonder what that could be. " Shyla what's in the bag?" I asked curiously.

"Uhm... Soph you know since you've been sick this whole week something popped in my mind." she said more nervous than she has ever been. Ok something's up." Shyla where are you going with this ? " I asked. She avoided eye contact and she walked over to me sitting at the foot of the bed ." Ok when was the last time you got your period?" she asked looking straight into my eyes now. " Uhm... I.. I don't know I haven't looked on the calendar yet" I said standing up and going to her calendar on her wall looking a the date, then it hit me, I missed my last period. I turned around with wide eyes and said in a shaky voice" I... I'm... I'm a week late. I missed my period." Shyla looked at me pitifully and handed me the bag.

I looked inside the bag and gasped. Inside the bag was a couple of boxes. Pregnancy tests. Oh god what is happening right now?" Shyla this is crazy... I'm just late, nothing else" I said looking at her like she has grown two heads. " And when have you ever been simply late Soph? Because the last time I checked you never missed one... ever" she said with a serious tone. She's right, I've never missed one. I looked at the bag and then back to Shyla. She gave me a reassuring smile and a little nod. I took in a breath and walked into her bathroom setting the bag down near the toilet. I took the boxes out and read the instructions and the I did what I had to do.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed resting my chin on my hands. " Hey, no matter what the results are, I'll be here for you, I'll always be here for you." Shyla said giving me a side hug as she sat down next to me. " Shyla, I need to get some fresh air, will you please link me when the timer goes off?" I asked pushing the tears back. "Sure, go I'll link you" she said . I stood up and walked out of her room, walking down the stairs and down the hall to go to the back door which is in the living room. As I was walking down the hall I was pushed against the wall. The person has their head in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent and pinning my arms above my head, that's when i felt the sparks and knew exactly who it was. " Blake what are you doing?" I asked getting a little angry. He took his had out of the crook of my neck and looked into my eyes "Well, Sophia you're my mate, and I just want to be near you, do you know how badly I want to mark you right now?" he said lustfully. I started to panic, " Blake you can't, you just can't" I said not really knowing what else to say. " And why is that Sophia?" he said getting mad." Well, maybe because you rejected me two weeks ago Blake!" I said my voice raising a little. He growled and let go of me and stormed back to the living room. Not really in the mood to go outside anymore i went to the kitchen to get me something to eat. When I got to the kitchen Katherine, Blake's mom, was there sitting at the island and sipping on her coffee. She looked at me and just like that the following words came out of her mouth" Soph, what's wrong? Your sent has changed" , I looked down and just at that moment Shyla linked me' Soph, the time is up, you better gt up here and look at the results' , I tried backing out of the kitchen but i walked into a wall, or what felt like a wall, I turned around and Blake was there right in front of me shirtless. 

" Sophia, dear what's wrong?" Katherine asked again. Blake looked at his mother and then back to me with worried eyes," Sophia what is my mother talking about?" he asked stepping closer to me. I took a step back my head spinning so I grabbed a hold of the island and took a few deep breaths." Nothing, I don't know what you're talking about.Katherine I'll come talk to you later, have a nice day Alpha" I said bowing my head and bolting out f the kitchen to Shyla's room. I walked through her bedroom door and closed it immediately. She stood up and walked over to me asking," Where have you been? I linked you like five minutes ago?" putting her hands o her hips. " Sorry, Blake pinned me to the wall in the hall on my way to the back door and told me he wanted to mark me so badly, then I went to the kitchen and Katherine was there and then she asked me what was wrong and that my scent has changed, I tried sneaking out but Blake was behind me and Katherine asked me again and then Blake asked me the same question and i got dizzy and the i stormed out and here i am" I said rushing every word out and then taking a deep breath afterwards." He did what!?" She practically screamed." Yeah, well I'm going to check on the tests, wish me luck." I said with a shaky breath.