Tough decisions

Taron Egerton as Jacob/ Jake Andrews

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Recap

"Sophia... I...I want to help take care of this baby like it's my own" I just looked at him not knowing what to say " Sophia please. I promise I won't ever leave you or this baby ever. Please give me a chance?" he asked with hope in his eyes.

"Jake I..I..."

Continue

"Jake I...I.. I don't know. What if you find your mate?" I asked unsure of what to say. Jake looked at me, and when I looked into his eyes they were glistening with tears. He scooted closer to the bed and held my right hand " Sophia I won't find my mate. I never going to find her." he said looking down at his lap. " Jake of course you'll find her, and when you do you're going to love her to death. She's going to make you happy, you'll have a big happy family and grow old together." I assured him with a big smile on my face, but as soon as he looked up with more tears rolling down his cheeks and my smile fell. " Jake is there something you're not telling me?" I asked concern lacing my voice. He just shook his head wiping his tears and gave a little smile and said" It's nothing to worry about Sophia.

Just as I was about to say something Dr.Ross entered the room with the pictures in her hand" Well Sophia I will be expecting you back here in two weeks, okay?" she ordered handing me the pictures. " Thank you so much Dr.Ross, and thank you for these" I said waving the photos around with a huge smile on my face.

Soon we said our goodbyes and Jake and I were on our way home. As we were in the car I wanted to ask Jake if he wanted to have one of the photos, but I was kinda scared and nervous." Sophia what's wrong? You look scared" he asked looking at me when we stopped at a red light. I looked at him and saw worry in his eyes. Okay I guess here goes " I was wondering if you wanted to have one of the pictures?" I asked not sure he will say yes.

His eyes lit up and his lips stretched into a huge toothy grin" Yes Soph, of course I would be delighted to have a picture of your little bean" he said. I gave him one of the pictures and he leaned over in the car and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. When the light turned green we were off again, but as we were driving my mind went back to when he was crying in the room. Why was he crying when I mentioned his mate? What isn't he telling me ? I guess I'll give him time until he's ready to tell me.

When we arrived at his house I went into my room and put the photo of my little one in the photo frame on my bedside table. I smiled at it and just felt at peace and relaxed. I don't know if i should spill my story to Jake, should I? Do I trust him enough to actually tell him? I don't know if it's too early but I really trust him, he doesn't seem like the type of guy to actually hurt a girl like Blake hurt me. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna tell Jake my story, I trust him.

I walked out of my room and sniffed the air. I found his scent,  the smell of musk and rain, I followed his scent and found him in the kitchen cooking. " Hey Jake, what ya up to?" I asked as I neared the island and sat down. " I'm making lasagna, why?" he asked looking over his shoulder and gave me a smile. " I was just wondering because it smell amazing" I said. He chuckled and continued to make the food. " Jake I... I think I'm ready to tell you my story" I said hesitantly. 

He stopped with the cooking and turned around looking shocked, and just stared at me. I feel really hesitant right now, because I don't know if it was too early and that he just didn't want to know anymore. I just decided that i would rather not tell him and that he didn't want to know anymore, I turned around and was about to walk out of the kitchen but a hand stopped me. I turned back around and looked at him.

"Where are you going I thought you were going to tell me?" he asked confusion clear on his face. I looked at him and said " I just thought that it was too early and that you didn't want to know anymore". He gave me the look that said 'Are you crazy?'. I giggled and sat back down at the island " You should probably look at the food, I don't want it to get burnt, because I'm really hungry" I said rather dramatically.

" Whatever, now start on your story young lady" he demanded in a playful manner. " Yes sir." I said and then continued" So, uhm I was the omega of my previous pack. It all started when I was eleven, I asked my parents if we could go to the park and have a picnic there. My mom said yes and started getting the picnic basket ready while my dad went to talk to the Alpha because he was the Beta. While they were busy getting everything ready I went to get my older brother and my twin sister. I told them that we were going to the park. They were so excited, when we were ready we got in the car and drove to the park. Everything was perfect, until that one moment when rogues attacked us. My parents told us to run while they hold the rogues back, so we did. while we were running two rogues caught up with us and got my brother and sister. They screamed for me to keep running. After running for a bit I found a little hiding spot not too far from the park. I peered out of my little hiding spot to see no one in sight. I moved closer and when i got there I saw four bodies laying on the ground. As I reached closer to the bodies I saw my parents and siblings all dead on the ground. I ran back to the pack house and when I got there the Luna saw me. She asked me what was wrong and what happened and where the rest of my family were, I told her everything thinking we were alone, but I was wrong. The Alpha overheard me and blamed me for the death of his Beta and the future Beta. He then made me the omega of the pack. Everyone walked over me, the gave me their chores to do, I had to do the cooking, the cleaning, anything you could think of. Seven years later and it was the future alpha's party. I attended the party and it turned out I was the future Alphas mate. That night of the party we mated, the next morning when I woke up he was dressed and leaving. When I asked him were he was going, he told me he was leaving and then rejected me. Two weeks later Shyla and I found out that I was pregnant with his pup and I left" I sobbed.

When I looked at him his eyes were pitch black and I knew he was pissed." How the fuck could they blame the death of your parents and siblings on you? You were eleven, you didn't know this would've happened!" he yelled an I cowered back a little." Soph I'm so sorry you had to go through that for seven years. He walked over to me and gave me a big hug while I just sobbed into his shirt.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys 

So the chapter is finally up, Yay!!!!!!

I'm going to try and update every 7 days .I hope you all like this chapter 

PLZ,PLZ PLZ comment your opinions, voting is up to you

Thanks sooo much for reading my book

love you guys 

Ms.Turtles

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox