Telling him

Sophia's POV

I woke up with Blake by my side which shocked me, but when I realized that Nova and Nevaeh were nowhere to be seen I went crazy." Blake where are they?" I cried into his chest as he saw the tears and sat next to me on the bed. " Soph, who are you talking about?" Blake asked me looking confused as hell.

" The babies Blake, where are my children? " and as soon as I asked that a growl escaped his mouth and he climbed off the bed. "You have kids with another male? How could you Sophia? I am your mate!" He growled at me and glared. " Blake calm down, I don't have kids with another guy. I don't even know why I'm telling you this right now " I said looking for the button to call the nurse.

Just as I was about to press it my nurse,Stella came into the room. " Is everything ok, I heard yelling? " she asked me and glared at Blake. Well that's the first time that a girl glared at Blake. I giggled at that and nodded my head at her." Yes everything is fine Stella, could you please bring my precious angels for me? Please?" I asked her politely. "Of course I will bring them in shortly" she gave me a sweet smile and left the room.

As the door closed Blake turned to me " Whose kids are they and how many do you have?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and said" I just had the twins yesterday" not wanting to tell him whose they are. " Sophia" He called me." I looked at him raising my eyebrows waiting for him to continue speaking. " Whose are they?" He asked again. " You don't have to know that. It doesn't have anything to do with you." I said looking him dead in the eye waiting for his next response.

"I have the right to know. You are my mate. Now I'm not gonna ask again whose are they?" He asked again getting angry this time. When he said that I was his mate I snapped "I am not your mate anymore, remember you rejected me, and that finalizes the fact that I don't have to tell you anything." I said emphasizing rejected. Just as he was about to say something else the door opened and in came Stella with another nurse bringing my babies to me.

I reached for them both but realized I could only hold one at the moment. Stella put Nova in the bassinet next to my bed. At least both their bassinets where in my reach so I haven't had to get up yet because it's very painful down there at the moment. It even hurts just moving  a little to sit up straight. I looked down at Nevaeh who was wide awake and eyes roaming all over the place even though she can't see that far at this age. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

I heard footsteps getting closer to me and I realized it was Blake moving closer. One thing I haven't mentioned, both my babies look like Blake so yeah when he sees her he's gonna freak, if he's that smart to realize." What are their names?" He asked leaning over me to look at Nevaeh. " Nevaeh and Nova" I answered not giving him their full names. "Why does Nova look like me when I was a baby?" He asked obliviously. " I don't know Blake" I answered getting a little tense. " Are they" I looked at home to see him swallow before he finished his question "mine?". I looked at him tears welling up in my eyes again and nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me when you found out?" He asked now furious. " Oh let me think, because you rejected me and I wouldn't let you reject our kid as well, and then a few months ago after I arrived I found out it was twins" I said. When I looked up at him he had tears forming in his eyes, bipolar much? I watched as he ran his finger across Nevaeh's cheek. " Would you like to hold her?" I asked looking back up at him. To say he looked shocked was an understatement, he looked at me " A-are you sure?" He asked stuttering a bit.

I giggled at him and nodded my head" Of course silly they're your kids too" I said handing Nevaeh over to Blake. She looked so small in his arms. "What are their full names?" He asked now with a tear rolling down his cheek. I smiled at the sight and answered him" Nova Hunter Collins and Nevaeh Isla Collins". His head shot up and he looked at me shocked" You gave them my last name?" He asked as a smile spread itself onto his face.

" Yes I did, I just thought that if they didn't get the chance to meet their daddy I'd at least give then your last name to have something of you" I said shrugging." Soph, if you really don't mind, can we be a family, we can look after the kids together and work on us?" He asked me eagerness clear in his voice.

" I really don't know Blake, sure I'd let you be in the babies lives but I just don't think that there is a chance for us, not after what you have done to me. How you broke me, and to think of it a few weeks ago while I was still pregnant with them, I got a pain in my abdomen which was very dangerous because I could've lost them. When I found out why I hard the pain was because my mate was fucking some other slut! Blake how could you?" I snapped at him.

"I can explain, she was the only one I was with after I rejected you and the only one after that time we had together. Sophia I was drunk and broken that you left. I know its not your fault but its not mine either." He said softly looking down at Nevaeh. " Then please Blake elaborate for me, whose fault is it then?"  I asked fury laced in my voice.

" It's all my dad's fault Soph, the rejection, me getting drunk, you leaving, everything is his fault!" he exclaimed. Now this confused the hell out of me. How could all of this be his father's fault?" How Blake? How is it you fathers fault?" asked confused as hell.

"It all started on my birthday...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I know, I know... This chapter is extremely late and I give you all full permission to yell at me in the comments.

But I just go hit by writers block and it is killing me... But I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I sure did😆

What are your thoughts of Blake finding out about the babies?

Do you think Soph will forgive Blake after he tells her everything?

Find out in the next chapter, but still let me know what you're thinking. Thank you guys for all your support on my book over 12k reads guys... I'm so happy

Let me know in the comments what you think of this chapter and again voting is up to you😘

I'll see you guys in the next chapter

Love you guys

MsTurtles
Xoxoxo