Chapter 26

BLAKE'S POV

When I woke up this morning Sophia was still asleep laying with her head on my chest. This is the most amazing feeling. Apart from the things we did last night. I feel so much closer to her now. Our mate bond is stronger, but we still are missing a few things. I can feel all her emotions now.

She is just an amazing person. Since our mate bond is nearly completed, we can start talking through mind link and listen to each others thoughts. I took advantage last night and listened to her thoughts when she fell asleep. She thought about seeing my mom again. About the twins, and how she is worrying and scared about Nevaeh.

She also thought about us and our relationship. She knew that because we are mates we are technically 'married', but she still wants a white wedding, and I'm going to give her exactly that. I know our relationship just started, I won't propose now, I will obviously wait a few months before I ask her.

I was thinking of getting married before she has to accept the role as Luna completely. So she has to do the pack ritual first. I'm freaking out about that because she has three stages to pass. The first stage is to fight one of the highest ranking warriors besides from me, my beta and my third. The second stage is to fight my beta. The last one is what is stressing me out, she will have to fight two strong rouges, one in human form, and the other in wolf form.

I can only postpone this ritual for two months. I'm just scared that she won't be healed completely before that and then she won't pass the ritual.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even hear her waking up and rubbing my chest looking up at me. I looked at her and smiled. "Good morning my beautiful mate." I said leaning in for a kiss. She smiled and quickly turned her head away before I could even kiss her. The audacity that this girl has. "What the hell are you doing" I asked amusement lacing my voice.

"We have morning breath, it's gross. Let me brush my teeth first please" she said looking back at me innocently. Yup, it's confirmed, she is going to be the death of me. "Baby are you calling me disgusting? Do you know who you are talking to? I am the strongest Alpha in the world, I am not disgusting." I said holding my head high with mock pride and trying to hide my laugh.

"'Baby' you have morning breath and it still is very disgusting." She teased putting emphasis on the word 'Baby'. Oh my god, that is really so sexy when she calls me baby.

" Fuck, you just have a way of turning me on when you call me that." I leaned in to kiss her again but she flew out of the bed and ran into the bathroom.

"Will you be back soon baby?" I called after her, chuckling when I heard the faucet  running. She quickly replied with a muffled yes.

It's a miracle that the twins are still asleep, when I looked at the clock it was just a bit past four in the morning. Wow, this is the first time I'm up this early, I'm usually  up and ready for the day by five. Being the alpha and all, I have a ton of work to be done.

Soph quickly came out of the bathroom with a bright smile on her face." Can I get my kiss now?" I asked with a puppy look on my face. 

"Not until you also go and brush your teeth sir." She says laughing and getting back in bed again.

I got up and quickly went to brush my teeth. When I came into the room I jumped on the bed and Sophia quickly squealed. 

"So by the way baby, have you seen what the time is?" I asked her slightly laying on top of her with my weight. 

"Can you get off of me you fatty, I can't breathe." she grunts trying to push me off of her. I laughed and roll over pulling her with me so that she is completely on top of me. " Thank you for listening peasant, and why are we up at four in the morning?" she asked again looking kind of annoyed.