I want a job

Sophia's POV ( after telling Jake her story)

After I told Jake my story he just came around the kitchen island and gave me a hug." Sophia I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I don't know why anyone would blame you for what happened. You were just a little girl at the time." He said

"It's fine Jake. So can I ask you something?" I asked looking up at him."Shoot" he said with a smile. I took a deep breath " When you asked me about giving you a chance and I said what about your mate you got that look in your eyes. Like you are grieving.If I give you a chance you have to be comlpletely honest with me. Why did you have that look in your eyes?". After I asked him that his face fell and I thought that he was going to try and change the subject until" I already found my mate..." He said. I gasped and asked him why he asked me to give him a chance." I met her a year ago. We were expecting a baby Sophia. She was on her last week before a rogue attack hit us. I couldn't get to her in time... The Alpha rogue snapped her neck right in front of me... It broke me to see her lifeless body fall to the ground. My wolf got enraged and started going for the Alpha rogue, but just before I reached him a wolf jumped me. When I for him off of me the alpha rogue was gone. I asked Zach if he knew who the Alpha rogue was. He told me it was Aiden Merrit." He said with tears rolling down his face.

I hugged him and told him that I was there for him. " So does that mean were taking a chance ?" He asked after he was done crying. I laughed and nodded. He hugged me tightly but not to tight enough to hurt the baby. "Thank you so much Sophia I promise you won't regret it" he said before hugging me again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Two weeks later

So it's been two weeks and to say that it has been the best two weeks of my life is an understatement. Jake treated me like a princess and he has gotten very overprotective of me and the baby.

I have to say that my stomach has grown a little... And by little I mean a little, it looks like I just ate a lot of food.

Right now we are in the pack house in Alpha Zach's office. The reason why we are here is because Jake had to talk to Zach about something. Don't ask me what that something is, because I do not know.

After he's done talking to Zach we're going for a walk in the park. Let me tell you one thing, sitting in an  alpha's office is boring as hell if you have nothing to do.

"Soph?... Sophia?" I heard Jake calling me. I looked up at him and smiled." You ok princess?" He asks caressing my cheek. I leaned into his touch and nodded my head" Of course, and haven't I told you to stop calling me that?" I scolded him.

"Yes you have and it won't stop me" he smiled "Are you ready to leave?". "Are you done already? Jeez that was quick" I said baffled. He chuckled and nodded at me. We walked out of Zach's office and out of the pack house.

While we were at the park I saw a mother and her two kids playing on the playground. I smiled at the scene and wondered what it would be like to have my pup in my arms already.

"Jake? I want to get a job" I said as we were walking. He stopped in his tracks and stared at me. "Sophia no, its dangerous for the baby. I will not let you get a job. I have enough to care for all three of us." He said sternly. "Jake please. It would make me feel a lot better. I promise I will stop working as soon as I hit two months. Please Jake" I pleaded.

"I'll think about it Soph." He said kissing the top of my head.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Heyy guys sorry for the long wait... I have been dealing with writer's block but I had to update...

Thanks for those who have been sticking with me this whole time and thanks for the votes guys

Please leave comments on what you think

I promise I'll update again as soon as I can

Love you all, MsTurtles😘😘