Telling her

Blake's POV

Finding out about them. About my children. I have pups and I am happy that I do and that I know about them. Holding Nevaeh, I can't explain it, it was love at first sight. I love them both so much and I want to be in their lives.

"It started on my birthday, when I woke up I was excited to find out about my mate and who she is. When I found out it was you I was even more happy because I knew that I would've gotten a pure hearted innocent mate and not a slut. After we talked my father called me into his office and threatened me, he said that because you are the omega of the pack you'd be a burden to the pack, he said that if I didn't reject you I would lose my title as alpha. I was ready to give it up because I knew that he wouldn't have someone else to give it to so I told him that. He told me he would give it to my cousin that lived with my aunt in Canada. I wasn't prepared for that. But I knew I couldn't give you up either. The next morning after our time together when I woke up and saw you next to me I knew I never wanted to leave that bed. My father mind linked me and asked if I have done it yet and then you woke up, and I guess you know the rest." I said with guilt and tears in my eyes. I looked at Soph and then sat in the chair next to her bed with Nevaeh still in my arms.

When I looked at Sophia again it looked like she was deep in thought. When she did snap out of her daze she looked at me with tears in her eyes. It hurt me to see her cry." Blake I'm sorry that your father did that to you and threatened you with your title" she said and I got a little hope that she would forgive me" but any other guy would give up anything to be with his mate, omega or not, what makes you so different from everyone else Blake? Yeah it was your fathers fault that you had to reject me, but it was mainly your fault too, you were the one making the choices. We could've ran away together. Joined another pack. But you had to go ahead and choose your title. Do you know how much that hurt me knowing you chose a stupid title over your soulmate? " she said crying.

"Soph I'm so sorry. I know how much that hurt you, it hurt me too. Soph please can you take me back, give me a chance? Please let me be the father for them and let me be there for you?" I pleaded. I hope shell take me back, I hope shell let me be there for her and our kids.

"Blake I don't think I can do that. I can't let you back in and let my walls down to just have my heart be broken again. I'll still let them see you. But I don't think that we will work out." She said tears pouring out of her eyes.

What she said broke me, I know I hurt her and caused her pain a few weeks ago. I just want her and my kids to go back home to my pack.

I won't take no as an answer. I will make it up to her. If its the last thing I do.

Sophia's POV

I can't believe him. Even though he says its his fathers fault, he was still the one making the decisions. I will still let him see the kids but I won't let him break my heart again.

"Blake I think it's time for you to go. I have to feed them and change their diapers. Then get them back to sleep and get some sleep myself. I'm getting discharged tomorrow with them. When we're settled in I will let you come over." I said wanting him to leave.

"Soph please let me stay. Let me help you. Let me take you home and help you get settled with the twins. Please I want to be there for all three of you." He pleaded me. He held my hand and looked desperate to stay.

"I'm sorry Blake but no. We can still be friends. But I'm breastfeeding so you can't help with that. I'm sorry but I want you to leave." I said wanting him to leave because seeing him here will just let my walls break down.

"Soph. Please I'm begging you. Please when you're feeding them I'll turn around I won't look. I'll help you burp them, change their diapers, bath them and get them to sleep, please just let me stay" he said with tears in his eyes. That broke me and I just nodded. "Fine I'll let you stay but you have to follow my orders, otherwise you're out, do you understand me?" I said giving in to his pleads.

"Thank you Soph. You don't know how much this means to me. I really want to help you and the twins out. What do you want me to do?" He asked and believe it or not he still had Nevaeh in his arms. I smiled at him and told him to go sit at the window with her with his back to me so I could breastfeed Nova first. He quickly obliged and sat at the window and cooed at Nevaeh.

I picked Nova up who was still asleep, but as soon as I moved him he woke up with a small smile on his face. I smiled back pulled my gown down and positioned him and he latched on as soon as he was comfortable. "So what's it like?" I heard Blake ask. "What's what like?" I asked not knowing what he's talking about." You know, being pregnant, labor, breastfeeding, being a mom?" He asked.

"Well being pregnant was amazing, apart from the morning sickness and the back aches in the night, I loved it, I always craved some fruit and McDonald's fries and double thick chocolate milkshake, labor was awful, it hurt very much I seriously thought I was going to die, but it was all worth it in the end. Breastfeeding is a little painful but I get used to it. You know when I was pregnant I only thought that I was pregnant with one." I said wanting him to actually know this, but I don't know why.

"Really?" He asked " How come?". "Well this big guy here was hiding his little sister behind him. So no matter what it only showed him on the ultrasounds. When I was in labor after I pushed him out the doctor told me that I couldn't relax just yet and I had to push another one out." I told him and then covered myself up because Nova was done eating, I gave him Nova and took Nevaeh and fed her. After they were done I showed him how to burp Nova and I burped Nevaeh, when they were burped we bathed them and put them to sleep. Not long after that I was getting and Blake's eyes were starting to shut.

"Blake" I said sleepily. Hr looked at me and raised his eyebrows." Will you lay with me please?" I asked and he nodded climbing in next to me. "Goodnight princess" he said" Night Blake " I said and I fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Heyy guys. Ok so I wanted to finish this chapter and get it published for you guys. I just want to make up for not updating in a long while.

Thank you guys soooo much for reading my book. It means so much for me.

I hope you enjoyed it, and let me know in the comments what you think of it.

I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

Love you guys

MsTurtles
Xoxox