Meeting the pack

Heyy huys i hope you read the A/N before this chapter... but anyway here is this chapter i hope you like it... ok ill leave now

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So today is it... Today I'm meeting the pack. I'm excited because I know I'll meet new people to talk to because to be honest Jake can be a bit too clingy, but that's understandable.

I'm also nervous because what if they consider me as an outcast? What if they don't like me? I had to go through the ritual to become a pack member but since I'm pregnant I won't be doing something as harmful to hurt my baby.

I'm currently getting ready for the ritual. The rules are simple for me, wear something white, be bare feet and according to Jake and I quote" You are not allowed to shift, even if it's for a split second. You can harm the baby that way" I know I said I wasn't allowed to shift but that was because I was still on my early stages of the pregnancy. Now that I'm more than two weeks along I can shift but still not for a long period of time.

But to complete the ritual because I'm already missing a whole piece of the ritual because of the baby I have to shift to howl along with the alpha and the pack to become one.

As I just finished my make up Jake comes in and walks behind me and puts his hands around my waist and lays his hands lightly on my bump that has grown a bit.

Just as I relaxed into his body a pain hit my chest and traveled it's way to my stomach. I let out a blood curdling scream and hunched over holding my hands protectively over my stomach to protect the baby.

"Sophia?! What is it? Did I hurt you?" I heard Jake asked from behind me panick laced through his voice.

I just whimpered and screamed again. Just then Alpha Zach came into the room and told Jake to place me on the bed."Zach, please link the pack doctor. Please I'm begging you I don't know what is wrong" Jake pleaded his brother.

"I already linked him he's..." Said Alpha Zach." I'm right here" said another voice from behind Jake who was holding my hand.

"Please move aside Jake. I need to check her." He said politely and respectfully."Hi Sophia I'm Dr. Paisley what seems to be the problem?" He asked me.

"There was just a sudden pain in my chest then it traveled to my abdomen. Is something wrong with my baby?" I asked worried.

He took out his stethoscope and listened to my stomach. He looked confused but shook it of." What? What's wrong?" I asked on the verge of crying. He looked at me and shook his head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Heyy guys

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger... But I just had to... Mwahahaha

Just keep a look out for the part two of this chapter

And remember you can also follow me on Instagram at MsTurtles1320 for sneak peaks and notifications on the newest chapter.

Thanks for supporting me guys.

Love you guys and I will see you in the next chapter

MsTurtles xoxoxo