Chapter 28

Sophia's POV

It's been three months since the whole incident where I disappeared for five hours with the twins. Wow, does time fly by. Everything has been falling into place.

It is extremely nice to finally have a few calming months after all the chaos. The twins are growing up so fast. Nevaeh and I have been getting comfortable with her having reflux. Don't get me wrong, we do have our hard days, but the older she get the better her reflux is becoming.

We still have the strict medicine and feeding schedule to follow, but we have a great routine with that. Nova has just been an angel and a handsome baby. He definitely has his dad's looks.

Blake and I have had a couple of dates these past few months. We have just been enjoying each other. We got to know each other better, learning how to adapt to the lifestyle of the other person.

Katherine has been looking after the twins for us as well, while I help Blake as much as I can with pack work. I can't help that much now  with the Luna work, not until I go through with the pack trial and the Luna ceremony.

I have no clue when that will be, but I need to ask Blake when we will be doing them. I want to be a part of this pack. I want to step up to my Luna duties and help everyone where I can.

I also want to complete the mating process with Blake, I want to know what he is feeling and thinking at all times.

My train of thoughts was then stopped by Shyla barging into my house without knocking. Giving me a big ass fright in the mean time. 

I jump up from my seat at high alert waiting for the danger but nothing happens. "Shyla! What the fuck?!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air. Shyla just looked at me then burst out laughing.

"Nothing is wrong. I just missed my babies." she giggled. This girl is going to give me a heart attack one of these days. I sat back down on the recliner. " Jeez woman, you are going to give me a heart attack." I scolded her.

"The twins are with Katherine and Henry at the moment" I said holding in my giggle, because I know she is going to be very disappointed.

Her face fell so fast. It was quite the sight to see. "Well why the hell are they there? They should be with you." she gave me glare. I just giggled and sipped on my coffee.

Shyla sat down and began sulking. She is going to get on my nerves. "What if I let you come over tomorrow? The twins will be here all day and Blake is going to be gone for the next three days." I suggested, but my mood falling when I reminded myself that my mate will be gone for so long.

We really got closer to each other, we rarely spent any time apart from one another. So for him to go away to another pack now is really bugging me.

"Really?! I will definitely be here tomorrow then. What time do you want me to be here?" she almost squeals. This girl is really something else, I really feel sorry for her mate.

"Anything from seven AM. Blake will be leaving early tomorrow morning. Do you maybe want to spend the three days here? I don't feel comfortable being here alone with the twins." I asked her, but the question wasn't even three seconds out of my mouth when Shyla jumps up and nodded her head and ran out the door to pack her bags I presume. I roll my eyes, stood up and went to Blake's office.

I knocked lightly three times on the door, waiting for the confirmation if I can enter or not. I heard a faint 'come in' and I pushed on the door. Blake was so focused on his paperwork that he didn't even realize that it was me who entered the room.

"Yes, please make this quick, I have a lot of work to do." he ordered in his alpha tone. I held in my giggle and just shut the door quite hard with my behind. His head shot up, his eyes furious at first, but when he saw it was me his facial features relaxed. He smiled and held his hand out for me.

I walked over to his side of the table and sat down on his lap hiding my head in his neck, breathing in his amazing scent. I really am going to miss him. " Do you have to go away?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

He sighed " Unfortunately my angel, this is a small pack that really needs our help. They have been having a rouge problem for over a month now."

I lifted my head and gave him a slow but passionate kiss. " I need you to promise me that no matter what, you won't try to be the hero and run head first into danger. You need to make sure you have a plan. You need to come back home to us. To your kids. To me. I can't lose you, please promise me this." I asked tears welling up in my eyes.

"Soph, I promise I won't make any rash decisions. You won't be able to get rid of me this easily. Anyways this meet will only be to train their soldiers, there will be no attacking, not unless we have to. I doubt there will be rouges near when we are there, they'll be too scared to attack. They know they are going to die. Why don't you ask Shyla to come and stay for the few days that I'm gone? I don't want you and the twins to be alone. I will also have a few of the soldiers patrolling around the house to make sure my family will be safe." He replied.

"I know my love, I just don't want to lose you. I already asked Shyla to stay here, she's already packing her things. I am going to miss you so much." I said kissing him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy guys, I know

Shout at me, I know this is a very short chapter.

Part two will be up by tomorrow. I promise.

I just wanted to give you guys a little bit to read for now.

I can assure you the next few chapters are going to be calm. I think a lot has happened in the last few chapters, that we all just want to feel relaxed while reading the next few ones.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Love MsTurtles

xoxox