#1

ENTRY: 21/5/2021

Previously...

"Welcome, Orion Pax and Lightblade Ioa!"

~~~

Megatron ordered his whole faction to treat the two bots as guests and those who failed to do so shall face his wrath. Meanwhile, the two amnestic bots were getting their Decepticon insignia done by Knockout.

"Wow... it's pretty!" Ioa said and smiled cheerfully, blissfully unaware of the danger lurking around her. The Decepticon CMO smiled proudly while holding up his torch.

"Well yes, if I do say so myself!" He smirked, liking the femme's compliment.

The white and gold femme looked at the cherry red bot and gave him a toothy smile while introducing herself.

"Hello! I've yet to know your designation, but mine's Lightblade Ioa! You can call me Ioa for short! Your paint job is astounding, not a single scratch to be seen!" she said and gave the medic an angelic smile.

Knockout had to do a double take before replying the femme, not used to the once-shy-femme now so friendly to him.

"H-Ha! W-Why thank you, my dear! The name's Knockout! I'm the CMO here darling~" he purred. Knockout leaned closer and whispered, "Thank you for noticing my finish, I do take pride in it." The Decepticon medic smirked as he made the femme blushed.

The sassy medic was about to flirt some more when a glare cut him off, the owner none other than Orion Pax.

"Please don't flirt with Ioa." He said. Ioa chuckled before hugging the red and blue bot, making the archivist tensed up as his cheeks flushed blue.

"Aww! Paxxy is jealous? Don't worry sweetspark, he's just being nice." Ioa said as she gave him one last hug. The awkward mech could only break out a smile as he rubbed her helm while shaking his in exasperation.

Knockout watched the whole scenario, amused at how Lightblade got the archivist-now-Prime wrapped around her digits. He lets out a cough, successfully getting their attention.

"If you two lovebirds are done, Lord Megatron's waiting at the brig."

---

The two bots met up with the Decepticon leader and they were now currently having a tour. While Megatron was explaining the current situation, or at least, his twisted version, he could not help but spare Ioa more than a few glances. He realised the femme was... fascinating. The femme medic was nothing like he knew of; timid and shy. The femme now was cheerful and perhaps naïve; not having a care of the world.

She was undoubtedly, fragging adorable.

Said femme was taking in all the information from the warlord's speech, still a tad bit confused but at the same time grateful he found them. She has no recollection of what had happened and how they came to this planet, but she recalled Orion mentioned-fawning over Megatron. From what she had heard, this mech was but an amazing one.

And so without hesitation, she took the mech's servos and clasped them together with hers while giving him her signature smile, one that melts even the coldest sparks.

Yes, even Megatron.

"It is an honour to finally meet you, Megatronus! You have no idea how much Orion has been gushing about you!" Ioa giggled happily, unaware of the mech tensing up.

"I did not gush about him! I was merely explaining how great his ideology was!"

"Same thing Pax!"

The two bickered as the warlord's optics softened. He took her servos with grace and shook it, returning the pleasantries.

"I only hope it was good things about me." He gave Ioa a smirk. The femme nodded in delight.

"You should hear-"

"IOA!" Orion was embarrassed as he clasped the femme's mouth, not wanting the bubbly femme to say something wrong. Ioa sighed playfully and patted the mech's servos, signalling him to let her go.

The archivist did so, but not before giving her a stern look, but it was more of a playful glare than anything.

Orion Pax would never hate Lightblade Ioa, not in a million years.

The trio continued their trip, it became more casual than depressing thanks to Ioa's cheerful mood. The Decepticon leader also mentioned the shortening of his designation, which lead to another round of compliment from the ever-loving Ioa.

"Megatron? That is a fitting name for a mech like you, strong and knowledgeable leader! My, you are full of surprises!" she turned to face her best friend, "Orion, why did you not introduce me to him sooner?" Ioa jokingly scolded Pax, who was now face-servoing as he looked towards Megatron for support.

The leader only laughed in reply.

"Believe me Ioa, I ask the same question too." He said, adding fuel to the fire.

"You are going to be the death of me, young one." Orion said exasperatedly, his optics rolled as he pulled the femme closer to him.

"I'm only younger than you by 1 vorn, Orion!" the femme huffed, scrunching her faceplate at the mech.

"I'm still the older one, little Ioa."

"But you're still childish!"

"And you are not?" 

Megatron raised an optic ridge, quite amused with them before deadpanning. 

"I'm older than both of you." he said to the two bickering bots. They all stopped before smirking at the warlord.

"Old."

It was now the warlord's turn to face-servo as the two Cybertronians were laughing their afts off. Soon, it was the three of them laughing.

Like good old times.

Though, this cheerful scene stopped when Megatron mentioned the cause of their home planet destruction was due to the Autobots.

More specifically, their best friend, Ratchet.

The cheerful femme was now in a dampen mood as she hugged Orion, seeking comfort from the bigger mech. Sniffling, she wiped her coolants from her optics, not believing that their oldest friend was the cause of their planet's death.

"R-Ratchet...did... this? B-But..." Ioa stuttered, not wanting to accept. Megatron felt a pang on his spark but shut it down immediately, replacing it with a smirk as he realised they had believed him.

"Oh young one, I sincerely apologise to break the news for you. Unfortunately, this is the sad truth. The doctor of doom was seeking for the total control of Cybertron. We retaliated, but they have branded us as a Decepticon. If showing the world the truth is a crime, then by all means, I shall be gladly guilty!" Megatron bowed as he said those words.

Orion and Ioa went silent, before balling their servos into a fist. They both spoke simultaneously the same thing, as if they shared the same thought.

"Megatron, we will do our part to stop Ratchet's unspeakable crimes of aggression. This we vow, with all our spark."

A/N: DUN DUN DUN!!! HELLO MY AMAZING READERS! I AM BACK WITH BOOK TWOOO OH YEAAHHH!!

Orion Pax and Lightblade Ioa being cute and bickering with each other seems to stick with them even after the former becomes a Prime! Also, Megs is adorable agdhdhfefggsdsdfegsdf

I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter for there's more to come! As always, thank you for reading, commenting and voting! Stay safe and healthy! Enigma signing out!