#4

ENTRY: 24/5/2021

A/N: I forgot to mention earlier but ST-33V and R4-1N are such a bitch, sfjsdfoej serve them right to get scrap. Okay continue the story!

Orion and Ioa arrived at a spacebridge center, immediately witnessing Megatron's fury unleashed towards their comrades. Ioa's optics sparked with anger at the sight of her unconscious teammates. The mech was boasting about how he was going to end the lineage of the Primes.

"I cannot allow that to happen, Megatron!" Orion spoke, optics hardening at the sight of his once best friend, his brother-in-arms. Megatron only chuckled before taunting him back, seeding lies yet again towards the Iacon archivist.

"And why should you care, Orion Pax? You are no Prime!" Megatron said, placing a doubt in the mech.

"That may be true, or yet another deception. But this much I do know, my sympathies lie with the Autobots, and you are not one of us!" Orion said and transformed his servos into blades. He charged at the leader, ignoring Ioa's call.

"Orion, no!" it was too late.

With ease, Orion was defeated by the silver warlord. Lightblade shifted into Shadowglyde just at the same time Arcee came in through the spacebridge, throwing Megatron off as she went down with him. The two- wheeler was struggling against his grasp but it bought them time as Jack emerged from the spacebridge, the loaded matrix in his hands.

"Arcee! I'm coming, hang on!" Ioa called, running after her.

"Trying!" Arcee called back, only to be kicked off by the warlord. He was about to slice the two-wheeler when Ioa landed a kick to his helm, sending the gladiator flying towards the wall.

"Megatron, touch her again and you will die." Ioa warned, her X-40 blades glowed, charging up for an energon surge. The warlord roared and charged at her, only to change his direction when he saw Jack giving Optimus back his memories.

"NO!" he yelled and ran after them, sword ready to puncture Optimus's back. Ioa rushed towards him but due to his desperation fueling him, he backhanded the femme with ease as he makes haste to chase after the Prime. Ioa was slammed into the sharp edges of the wall, a splinter rammed into her shoulders but she ignored it, weakly pushing herself up to catch up on the evil warlord.

Sadly, it was stopped by both of Optimus's servos.Orion-now-Optimus landed blow after blow towards the gladiator before giving him a mean right hook to the face, sending the silver mech once again flying. Not too long later, their groundbridge came alive, and Optimus called for a retreat.

"Autobots, fall back!" he said as he shot a few blows towards Megatron. The silver mech chased after them, wanting to rip their spark out when he was sent flying AGAIN for the umpteenth time, this time courtesy of Ioa's energon wave.

She and Optimus jumped through the portal just in time for Megatron to miss them, aggravating the gladiator more as he howled in anger.

Back at the base, Optimus and Ioa stepped out of the portal. Rafael came forward and Optimus spoke his name, earning a cheer from his human friends. The team was rejoicing the return of their leader and friend. Optimus notices his Decepticon insignia and asked what happened, to which Ratchet explained it was their darkest hour but in the end, Optimus was an Autobot by spark.

Their happiness was short-lived when the computer was beeping loudly. Raf checks the cause of it and gasps loudly. Ioa's life signal was going down rapidly!

The bots realise this and turned towards Ioa, who was giving them a tired smile as she raised a servo.

"H-Hey guys, is it okay if ...I power...down...?" She slurred and slumped onto Optimus's side, the mech catching her just in time.

"ABSO-FRAGGING-LUTELY NOT!" Ratchet yelled and got the med bay ready. "By the Allspark, I am NOT letting you die on me Ioa! DO YOU HEAR ME? STAY THE FRAG AWAKE!" Ratchet said, his nerve on edge as he tried his very best to stabilise the femme.

Ioa was in a terrible state. A large splinter wedged into her shoulderplates, missing some vital energon cable but if she did not receive the medical care she needs now, she's going to die.

With tedious efforts, Ratchet managed to stabilise Ioa after fighting tooth and nail with her injuries, the femme managed to flatline a few times on him. But Ioa is one stubborn femme as far as they are concern. She managed to pull through, thank Primus for that.

No seriously, thank the Cybertronian god for that. The glow he gave Ioa was the sole reason to her survival.

Optimus's optics dimmed at the sight of the femme's state. Yet again she was on the table, risking her spark for their team. Everyone was silent as they saw the horrifying condition Ioa was in. The worst thing was the damn femme was smiling and ignoring the pain all this while!

"She's one stubborn femme, boss." Bulkhead said, trying to lighten the mood up.

"You bet your aft she is. That slagger told Megatron and I quote: 'Megatron, touch her again and you will die!', if that's not badass I don't know what is." Arcee humored, smiling lightly. The reckless medic saved her yet again.

The base went quiet again, everyone was on edge. Miko tries to help by chipping in her two cents.

"H-Hey, you know what guys? Perhaps we all should do something for her, like a gift or something?" She suggested. Optimus jolted from his place; the word struck a cord in him. A sudden shock went through him; an epiphany fell before him as he opened his subspace.

He took out two ticket to the Iacon Hall of Relics. The golden tickets shone brightly, intricate markings glistening in from the light's reflection.

"By the Allspark! Isn't that the ticket to the premier for the Globe?!" Ratchet spoke, surprised to see the vintage ticket on Optimus servo. The ticket was selling like hotcakes, but the war ended up cancelling the premier. It was grand expo about some of the finest craftsmen on Iacon forging a replica of Cybertron and other amazing masterpiece and donating it all to the Iacon Hall of Relics.

Ratchet turned to look at his best friend, whose optics was clouding with pain, anger and disappointment. "Don't tell me...?"

Nodding, the Prime looked towards his best femme friend laying motionlessly on the berth, life support hooked up on her. The femme that he was supposed to bring to the expo.

But for what reason? The realisation was only brief, flashing through his processors in a nanosec. The Prime knew that he had to bring Ioa to the expo, but why?

"I...was supposed to bring Lightblade to the expo. But... I can't seem to remember why..." Optimus said forlornly. Ratchet laid a servo to comfort his oldest friend. The mech has gone through a heck ton for the day.

"I believe that you had a good reason to, old friend. But please, rest for now. We need you, Optimus. It has been a long day, for all of us." Ratchet said, garnering agreements from team Prime.

:-Y-Yeah Optimus! You'll figure it out soon enough, just give it time!-:

"Bumblebee's right! Let it rest Prime, you'll get the memories back in no time!"

"Or if not, perhaps Ioa has an idea. By the way, why was Ioa having amnesia? I thought it was only Optimus who gave the Matrix?" Arcee nailed the question.

Why did Ioa lost her memories?

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN 

IOA BEING INJURED LIKE 12553242342 TIMES IS SUCH A MOOD. What can I say, that femme is an accident prone! Poor Optimus is getting sad awwwww

Ratchet swearing is a blessing and I don't know why.

 Also, do you guys have any idea why Ioa lost her memories? Leave a comment down below on your theories, I would love to see it!

I hope you liked the chapter! As always, thank you all for reading, commenting and voting! Stay safe and healthy! Enigma signing out!