#10

ENTRY: 2/6/2021

Ioa was wringing her servos, optics on the ground as many pairs of optics and eyes were trained her. She knew she could not hide the truth any longer from them.

"Ioa..." Optimus began, his baritone voice filled with worry for the femme.

"Can I not speak of this, please?" Ioa said, shutting her optics in shame as she stood up wobbly. She wanted to hide back in her quarters and bury herself in datapads.

"No, you may not. You are clearly not okay and it's affecting your functions." Ratchet said, making the femme medic wince. Optimus stood in front of her before kneeling down to face the ashamed femme.

"We do not blame you for anything Ioa, but we need to know what happened to you. We are worried for your health, young one." Optimus said gently to the white and gold medic.

Sighing, Ioa gave the mech a small annoyed smile.

"For the record, I'm 80 vorns Optimus. I'm pretty sure that's old." Ioa said, rubbing her faceplate tiredly as she mustered a playful glare at him.

"I'm 81 vorns." Optimus retorted; his optics twinkled with mischief. Ioa huffed at the Prime and tried to shove him off, only for her to feel vertigo and held him for support. Raising an optic ridge, the Autobot leader fought a smirk forming on his faceplate as he balanced the woozy femme.

"Fine, fine. You wanna go done in that lane old bot? Sure." Ioa rolled her optics as she covered her optics with her hands, not liking the base's glaring lights. Frowning, Optimus used his big servos to cover her visions to help block out the lights bothering her.

"This is not okay Ioa! I believe the human would call this a migraine, seeing how photosensitive you are." Ratchet chided, already prescribing medicine to the medic. Handing her a medical grade Energon, the grumpy bot forced her to take it.

"Drink up, you'll feel better." Ratchet said, passing to her the light-coloured Energon cube.

"Nooooo......" Ioa whined, pushing back the medicine. Arcee, Bumblebee and Bulkhead stifled a laughter at the femme's antics. Ratchet rolled his optics before handing the cube to Optimus.

"Give it to her, or I'll strap her down and force it into her intakes." Ratchet muttered before going back to his work station. Ioa stared at Optimus, dermas gaping wide at the doctor's threat.

"You heard him."

"No! It's revolting!"

"Very well." Optimus nodded, making the femme tilted her head in confusion before she was slammed down onto the berth. Optimus handed the cube to the angry doctor, Ioa still in shock. Ratchet was about to pry open her intakes when the femme surrendered, raising her servos in submission as she took the cube unwillingly, sending the two old bots a glare before chugging down the contents. The femme gagged but forced the liquid down her intakes, hating the aftertaste it left in her glossa.

"Now that wasn't so hard, right Ioa?" Ratchet smirked at the femme. She threw the empty cube at the old medic, but he caught it with ease. Optimus smirked at the two stubborn medics, their interaction are sincerely amusing.

"Now will you tell us why you are unable to recharge?" Arcee spoke up, breaking them up. The kids and the rest of the team looked at her expectantly, and Ioa sighed.

"It's...complicated."

"Then simplify it."

"I don't think that's how it works..." Ioa sweatdrop at the two-wheeler's words.

"Spark terrors?" Arcee offered, and Ioa nodded grimly. She did not want to relive those nightmares every time she went into recharge. Her mood dampened, Ioa did not want to talk about it anymore and got up, ending the conversation effectively.