#33

ENTRY: 18/8/2021

---

Location: Autobot's base (Normal Realm)

"Scrap." Shadowglyde muttered, staring off into space all of a sudden.

"Now what?" Arcee rolled her optics. Shadowglyde ignored the two-wheeler, silently contemplating her next move.

"Ioa, you have to discuss this matter with us! We are a team-"

"CRAPCRAPCRAP- NOOOOO!" Shadowglyde roared, stretching her servos out and displayed the footage of AU Lightblade bringing in a familiar Decepticon scientist.

"By the Allspark! T-That's...Shockwave." Arcee said, recognising the mech since she had personally fought with him alongside with Cliff. Ratchet gasped, not believing his own optics and audial.

"Oh, are you fragging kidding me!? Primus, this isn't what you promised us!!" Shadowgylde hissed to herself, calling out for the Cybertronian God.

"Why- What are you mumbling about?" Bulkhead gave the alter ego a look of confusion. Optimus narrowed his optics, perking up at the mention of Primus. His sparkmate had mentioned a few times about the deity and he felt that Shadowglyde knew more than she lets on.

"SHADOWGLYDE IOA, YOU SPIT THE TRUTH OUT IN THIS INSTANCE!!" A loud familiar yell resonated through the base from the computer, startling everyone. Shadowglyde groaned louder, her plans ruined even worse.

"LIGHT, WHAT THE HELL?! YOU GET BACK INSIDE NOW!!" she hissed, cursing to herself for letting her guard down.

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME AND THE TEAM THE TRUTH!! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING ABOUT!?"

"I-I-I can't..."

"YOU CAN!!" Lightblade's face appeared in the screen, glaring at the alter ego angrily.

"N-No." Shadowglyde said, but her voice cracked. She didn't want to let her doppelganger to bear the burden.

She can't.

She must not.

"ANSWER ME!" Lightblade shouted.

"I CAN'T!! N-Not yet...please, believe me..." Shadowglyde shut her optics, processors running wild as she tried to run all the files on how to deal with the situation. She was a strategist and she needed to be as level-headed as possible to fix this mess before things take a turn for the worst.

"Not yet. I will tell... but not now."

---

Location: Decepticon's base; The Nemesis. (Normal Realm)

"LIGHTBLADE IOAAAAAAA!!!" The two Megatrons' roar echoed the whole ship.

"Y-Yes...?" she sweatdropped, teleporting to their side as she heard her master's call. Both silver gladiators jumped up in reply, not expecting the weapon specialist to appear in such short span of time. Snapping out of his trance, AU Megatron growled, pulling the femme close.

"What. Have. You. Done!?" he seethed, glaring down into Ioa's optics. She gulped, slightly spooked at the warlord's threat.

"U-Uh...I brought Shockwave o-over?" she hesitantly answered.

"Not that, you ignorant slag!" *Megatron replied angrily, backhanding her. The femme fell onto the ground, gently clutching her faceplate in pain.

"Our prisoner has escaped from our grasp AND took our keys!" he seethed, pinching an imaginary nose bridge. *Ioa made an 'oh' noise, scratching the back of her neck cables as she spoke.