#29

Entry: 28/7/2021

TW: Angst, Nightmare

---

Ioa's Dream

"Where- oh...you gotta be fragging kidding. Not again..." Ioa groaned, holding up her X-40s tiredly. A group of butchered monsters stood in front of her, baring their dislocated jaws at the femme. Behind the petite femme laid her teammates, once again dead in her dreams.

"Shadow...?" Ioa called out.

No reply.

"Fine, I'll have to kill these fragging demons until I online, again. Great." She muttered. Hardening her gaze, Ioa once again fought in her dreams, the battle never seemed to cease in her mind as she pushed the zombies, monsters and evil entities away from her.

"Get the hell away from me and my crew!" Ioa hissed, chopping off the helm of an unnamed monster. The distorted monsters glitched and a wave of white mist covered the femme's vision. Slowly blinking, the scene changed and Ioa stood before her team.

Only this time however, they were sporting red optics instead of the usual blues. Her lover was in the very middle, gazing at her with the same disappointed looks as before. He gave the white and gold medic a glance before speaking up, words cutting deep into Ioa's spark.

"You failed me, Lightblade." he said, taking out his Star Saber. Ioa changed her swords back into her servos, not willing to hurt her sparkmate. This may just be a dream but nonetheless, the femme would never purposely hurt the Prime.

Never in her wildest dream would Ioa think of hurting Optimus.

"Weak." Arcee suddenly jumped forward, slicing Ioa's cheeks with her blades. Ioa could feel the pain and she took a step back, optics pleading the team.

"Guys it's me, Ioa!" she said.

"Yeah, the Con." Bulkhead scoffed, shooting at her. Ioa ducked, getting away from the Wrecker. She ran, ducked and rolled, trying to run away from this horrible nightmare that always plagued her. Even after joining the Bots, Ioa's nightmare never ended.

In fact, it has gotten worse.

Ratchet transformed his servos into his sword, running after the femme with anger evident in his optics. With a war cry, he jumped up and slammed a ped onto her back, making the innocent Ioa cried out in pain.

"You're weak. Disgrace. You've wasted our Energons for NOTHING!" he roared, slicing her shoulderplates. Ioa's optics watered but she tried to keep it in, pushing the medic away and backed up.

"Ratchet...I'm sorry...I know that-"

"What has Primus seen in you to make you HIS messenger!?" Optimus snarled, jumping down to her side. Picking her up, the evil Prime breathed down her neck heavily, smirking at her weaken state.

"Even after our countless attacks, you've never laid a digit on us. Pathetic." He said, slapping her. Ioa crumbled to the ground, shutting her optics with sadness. She knew these were just lies...but she was starting to believe in this sick trickery of her mind. If this continues, Ioa won't be able to differentiate reality and this shattered fantasy.

Ioa is going to break.

"Optimus...save me..." she wept, hoping to wake up from this horrible nightmare.

.

.

.

Optimus stood by the side-lines, helpless to see his significant other fighting his alternate, twisted self. The Prime tried to call out for Ioa, but she was too engrossed with the dark lies that she failed to realise the deceptions right before her very eyes.