#37

ENTRY: 11/9/2021

---

Shadowglyde dropped to the ground, panting vehemently. Both Megatron snapped their helms at their respective scientist, blood red optics drilling holes at both Shockwaves.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?" The two Megatron roared, unsheathing their swords and swung it wildly. "WHY WERE WE NOT INFORMED OF THIS!?"

The dark Ioa smirked victoriously at her captor, knowing full well that the bastard was going to get what he deserves.

"L-Lord Megatron! P-Please understanding the logic behind this!" Normal Realm Shockwave pleaded, trying to wiggle his way out of this.

"I AM YOUR LEADER! YOU SHOULD'VE CONSULTED ME FIRST!" Megatron seethed, backhanding the poor fella.

Gazing at the weakened Ioa, the silver gladiator decided on dealing with the femme first and left Shockwave on the ground. "You're coming with me." he said, hoisting the lethargic femme onto his shoulder.

"L-Let me g-go!" Ioa yelled, hitting the warlord's back.

Alas, it was all but a futile attempt because she had severely depleted most of her energy. Lucky for Shadowgylde, the alter ego was far durable than Lightblade and she wasn't forced to go into recharge...yet.

"Put me down, now!"

"Shut it." Megatron hissed, turning to a corner and threw the dark Ioa in a room.

The femme yelped as she crashed onto the ground, growling profanities at the warlord. He retrieved an Energon cube from his subspace and dangle it in front of her face, producing a sly smirk.

"Now, I believe you must be absolutely famished." He began, tilting the fuel back and forth. "Perhaps if you cooperate with me, I might let you have a rest. Your joints must be aching, isn't it?" he teased. Ioa huffed, turning her helm away.

"G-Get fragged." She muttered, fighting the will to succumb into sleep.

"Why so hostile?" he continued, circling the femme like a predator. "Please, don't try to stay strong. I don't want to see you like this." he egged, kneeling down and pulled the femme's helm up gently, tipping the Energon just before her dermas. "Say the magic word..."

"G-Go...Die..." Ioa spat at his face.

Clicking his glossa angrily, he slammed the femme onto the ground, coating the steel floors with fresh Energon.

"My patience is running thin. Do as I say and I will spare your life!" he said, yanking her frame violently close to his face. "WHAT ARE THE KEYS FOR!?" He demanded, baring his razor like dentas at the beaten femme.

"F-For you to s-suck on it- GAH!" she threw up another wave of fresh Energon as she had received a heavy blow to the abdomen by the silver gladiator.

"U-Ugh..."

"You are going to die if you don't answer me!" Megatron yelled, stomping his ped on her back. The alter ego cried out in agony, feeling her backstruts close to snapping at his force.

"J-Just end my life..." Shadowgylde smiled mockingly, accepting her fate. "I will NEVER tell you the Key's usage." She replied, shuddering as she felt the bastard breathing down her neck.

"You. Will." The warlord adamantly remarked, pressing his peds harder on her back.

She gritted her dentas, holding her voice in; she didn't want to show anymore weakness to the silver buckethead.

"ANSWER ME!"

"N-No..." Ioa's vision was getting hazy and she could not do anything but to continue pushing on, silently cursing at Primus for not helping her in such dire situation. "S-Some god y-you turned out to be..." Shadowglyde mumbled, coolants pooling at the side of her optics.

"Speak up!" Megatron ordered.

"I w-wasn't t-talking to you, i-idiot..."

"Last fragging chance. Tell me what are the Keys for!"

"Go suck a spike." Shadowglyde humoured, still head strong. "Shit, that's my last words before I die? Wow..." she chuckled, laying still on the ground.

"Prepare to join the Allspark then!" Megatron seethed, raising his swords and ready to plunge it down.

"WAIT!!"

Megatron lifted his helm to see the AU Ioa at the door, lifting her servos up.

"WHAT!?" he hissed, entirely done with everything.

"I have a way to find out the truth on the Omega Keys." She announced, red optics shining with pure malice. Shadowglyde frowned, glancing at the sadistic femme in pain.

"N-No..." she rasped, coughing out sprays of Energon.

*Ioa cackled and raised both of her servos in the air, channelling her powers into a projection. The video was hazy but it cleared out to reveal an orb (Primus) talking about it.

"Guard the key well; it must never fall into the hands of the Cons, for it holds the sole opportunity for Cybertron's revival."

The message cut off and the AU Lightblade dropped her hands down, still smiling at the battered femme strategist.

"I told you, I will make you PAY." She venomously spat, shrugging nonchalantly. "I don't make empty promises."

Megatron chuckled, lifting his peds off from Shadow's back. "I see. Optimus plans to revived our dead planet." He barked out a laugh and kicked the alter ego away. "Prepare the spacebridge, we shall meet with the damn Prime in Cybertron." He announced.

"Make sure she's alive. I still need her." And the mech promptly left, leaving the cell with both Ioas alone.

"H-HE STILL NEEDS YOU?!" She screeched, kicking the wall in frustration. "WHAT THE FRAG!?"

Shadowgylde was silent. She was busy sending a telepathic message to her counterpart, Lightblade.

'Please...I hope you will receive this message. Cybertron's life depends on it. Guard the keys safely. I'm so sorry, princess...'

"Hello! Earth to Shadowgylde-Ow!" AU Lightblade hissed in pain as she felt a prick in her mind. "Fuck off, Shadow. I'm dealing with our prisoner." She growled, knocking her temples a few times.

'Don't torture her any longer...'

"I'll do as I please!" *Ioa rebutted, angry at her alter ego.

"She's far from done. When I'm finished with her, that glitch would be left with only her empty husk!"

A/N: wowowowo CLIFFFFYYYY HANGERRRRRR

Okay so um- now that we already got an idea of Shadow's origin, ehehe it's going to be Light's past next!!! Stay tune UWU

As always, thank you for reading, commenting and voting on this! Your comments mean the world to me! Take care and stay safe! Enigma signing out!!