#32

Entry: 9/8/2021

TW: Trauma, Angst, Abuse

---

Location: Decepticon's base; Nemesis (Present Realm)

"Alright, let's get this done with..." Lightblade of the different realm spoke to herself, jutting her two servos out in the air. The weapon specialist was on top of the ship, out in the open space.

With a sigh, she closed her optics and channelled all of her powers in her palms, focusing on finding the Decepticon top scientist.

.

.

.

Nothing.

"Damn it, Shadow! We're getting him back and we're doing this NOW!" *Lightblade barked out in anger, forcing the alter ego to cooperate with her. Her doppelgänger had once again limited her powers, defying the weapon specialist's demands.

"B-But Lightblade...he's evil! Remember what he did to us...?" *Shadowglyde said timidly.

"SHUT UP! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT! YOU WORK WITH ME OR I'LL FIND A WAY TO TOSS YOU OUT OF MY FRAGGING BODY!" *Lightblade threatened, holding her own blades onto her throat. *Shadowglyde stiffened up in her mind, not wanting her host to die.

"O-Okay! I-I'll cooperate with you..." *Shadowglyde relented, letting the evil Ioa to use her powers to the fullest. With an insane cackle, *Lightblade thrusted her hands out and summon a portal.

At first there was nothing, then slowly but surely, the glorious one-opticed Shockwave of the present realm came out...with another special guest tagging along. The large mech looked down at the smaller femme whom summoned him. Familiarity clicked in his mind and he spoke, monotonous voice sending involuntary shivers to Lightblade Ioa.

"Greetings, test subject. It was illogical of you to cast me away, leaving me on my own in Cybertron." He said, calling forward his very pet. The large ferocious beast huffed, hot breath exiting its nostrils as it released wave of steam. AU Ioa clicked her glossa in frustration, partly regretting her decision.

"I'll cut to the chase, Shockwave. I ain't your realm's petty test subject and we got work to do, so you can stop the useless attempt of controlling me all over again." She said, glaring at him. Sadly, the alter ego inside her was showing fear, making their shared bodies shivered.

They remembered what happened back in his lab.

How could they ever forget?

The emotionless scientist stopped in his tracks and pondered about the femme before him. Indeed, she was VERY different then they last met.

"You are... of different reality? That is illogical." He said, bending down and grasped her faceplate. His actions sent the femme into a state of rigid, standing upright and let the mech to examine her.

"L-Let g-go..."

"Oh? I believe I stand to be corrected; you are indeed of another world." He said, pushing her cheeks to one side while ignoring her request. "Hmm, fascinating..." he mused, checking the femme carefully.

"LET GO!" *Ioa growled, snapping out of her trance and pushed the scientist onto the floor. The large Predacon saw his master was in danger and got into action, slamming the crazy femme away with its long tail.

"Feisty. Though, your body language doesn't lie; I'll take it that in your realm, I was the same mech that gave you your...predicament."

"Shut up! Get to Lord Megatron now! I have another you to bring in and I don't got time!" she hissed, standing up tiredly.