#8

ENTRY: 30/5/2021

It was a horrible day for the Autobots. Bumblebee lost his T-cog to the vile human corporation named MECH. The yellow and black bot was sulking even worse when the kids turned on the tv, only to get an automobile ad.

Frustrated, the scout was about to go out, only to be held down the old medic as he chastised Bumblebee about forgetting that they were robots in disguise. The team felt bad for the poor scout's predicament, but they could not do anything about it.

Until Ratchet offered to give up his T-cog to Bumblebee.

Sadly, all of this happened when Ioa was out, scouting for Energon. She was in her human form, trekking the woods, an Energon scanner on her palm. Her senses were ringing loudly from the time she left base, but Shadowglyde tries to assure her it's fine.

"I believe the team can handle it while we are gone, or they would have called us in by now." Shadowglyde said, trying to comfort the worried femme. Nodding mindlessly, Lightblade can only hope that was true and nothing serious had happened.

She'll never forgive herself if something serious happened while she was gone.

The femme human snapped out of her trance when she got a signal from the device, the item beeping loudly. Ioa walked into a what looks to be an abandon warehouse. Her intuition was blaring loudly, making her on edge. The femme medic came across a group of humans donned in military suits and she ducked behind a few industrial stacks, hiding safely from their sight.

Ioa hesitated, but tried to will herself to go invisible. The femme did a victory dance when she realised she was successful, Shadowglyde congratulating her counterpart. The femme quickly silenced herself before walking towards the humans, still in her human form but invisible.

Ioa nearly gasped when she saw Starscream was working with them, building what seems to be a robot, his servos grasping an Energon shard. The main human leader was talking something about T-cog, to which the ex-Decepticon SIC laughed about it when he found out it belong to the Autobot scout.

Angered, Ioa went towards the bot in making silently, scanning quickly for the organ she was looking for. Once she found it, Ioa braced herself for the backlash of using her powers as she made a dash and extended her hands into claws, successfully slicing open the bot and with a clean cut, she took out the T-cog and made a run for it.

Starscream and Silas was shocked to see the bot they were creating suddenly resulted in a loud bang and a hole was seen; the device in it gone. Before they had time to react, Bumblebee came barging in, firing at them.

Ioa was panicking, million thoughts ran through her processors, the main one being why the frag is Bumblebee here! She was holding the device, so it went invisible with her as she tries to get away from there.

"BUMBLEBEE! FALL BACK! I GOT YOUR T-COG!" Ioa yelled, willing herself to appear for a brief moment before going invisible again, running away and avoiding bullets. The scout nodded and fell back, leaving the ex-Con with the whatever was left at the MECH's base. Ioa opened a groundbridge, yelling for the scout to get in before things gets worse.

With a twist of her body, Ioa transformed her human hands into a blaster, firing at the compound before vanishing through the groundbridge. The blast did some damage to the compound, destroying most of data and files of research on the Cybertronians.

Obviously, Silas was more than pissed at the lost, and resulted in the ex-Con losing his T-cog to the evil human organisation.

---

Back at the Autobot's base...

Bumblebee hurried through the groundbridge and turned around, only to see Ioa's holoform crashed in, the femme human skid to a stop just in time. Her hands was sizzling, still in blaster form while the other was hugging the delicate Cybertronian organ.

Ratchet was about to send in support for Bumblebee when an unknown groundbridge opened up in the middle of the base, and voila! Out came Bumblebee and ...Ioa?!

Looking around tiredly, she Ioa shook her helm before giving the team a stern look.

"Why is it bad things seem to happen when I'm gone?" she began, changing back into her Cybertronian form. "Bumblebee, what were you thinking? Heading face on with them without backup!?" she scolded the scout, who was looking down in shame.

Sighing, she called him to the medical berth.

"Come on, get up here already! We don't got all day for your surgery now, do we?" she raised an optic ridge at the scout, who brightens up and do as he was told. Ratchet was about to say something when she gave him an annoyed look.

"I take it that you were about to donate your t-cog?"

"How-" "Intuition."

Resting a servo on her hip, she looks at him with disapproving looks, the mech stuttering at her, not used to being scolded.

"Go rest."

"B-But-" "No buts. You just got out of induced stasis, you're in no condition for doing a surgery!" 

Ioa nagged, wagging her digits at him. Ratchet flinched before giving her a pleading look. "P-Please... at least let me assist you?" the Autobot CMO pleaded.

 Softening her look, she gave him a nod.

"Fine, but only in assisting. If I see you prodding my patient, I'll have you on the table next."

---

It took them while since it was only Ioa alone working mainly, but she managed to install back the organ into the scout. Waking the mech up, she tells him to be careful.

"Don't change just yet, steady and recalibrate yourself first." She said. Bumblebee shrugged her off as he tries to stand. The scout tries to change, but finds himself unable to for the first few times. Sighing, Ioa secretly placed her servos on his hip and healed the wounds. The third time the mech tried, he succeeded. Beeping his horns loudly, he offered Raf out for a spin.

Ratchet was laughing happily, telling the ecstatic mech to be careful as he watched them go. Smiling happily, Ioa was glad she could be of use before swaying a little, catching the attention of the sharp leader. Prime held her stable as he guides her to the berth, much to her denial.

"I'm fine, just exhausted."

"Sure." Optimus deadpanned, retrieving two cubes of Energon and gave her to refuel. The femme did so, chugging down the liquid. Finished, she looked towards the Prime with a small smile.

"I'm glad everything's fine now." Ioa said, goofy smile present on her face. Optimus raised an optic ridge as leant in to whisper in her audials.

"I saw what you did with Bumblebee's T-cog, thank you." he whispered. Ioa blushed as she backs away, sputtering.

"Y-You! I-"

Optimus gave her a quick smile, making the femme blush even more. Shaking her helm, she gave the leader a small push jokingly as she optic rolled. Clapping her hands together, she got the team's attention.

"Now, is anyone going to tell me what happened while I was gone, or do I have to force y'all?" Ioa smiled sickly sweet at the team. Team Prime gulped nervously as they looked away, not wanting to explain at all.

A/N: WIWIWOOWOWWOWWOOWOWOWIWIWIWIWIWIW- I'm sorry but idk what sound I should make ahddasfdfgd BUT HERE'S A CHAPPY FOR YALLLLL-

OP and Ioa being sweet with one another yet again. If yall haven't figured it out yet, this is an OP X OC fanfic. Perhaps you can assume yourself as Ioa, idk. 

I'll make a TF x reader next time, not now dfsjkdgndsdf cus this bij gonna go college soon oh lord help-

As always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and vote if you liked this chapter, and stay safe and healthy everyone! Enigma signing out!