#35

ENTRY:7/9/2021

---

"N-No..." Shadowglyde murmured, indigo optics widened with shock and disbelief. "Y-You're dead! T-This isn't possible!" she hissed, activating her Ion blasters and pointed it at the cyclops scientist.

"It is very illogical to assume my death if you don't have a proper justification, Shadowglyde." Shockwave of the normal realm coolly replied, holding a beaker with weird liquids inside. Tipping it slightly, the Decepticon scientist swished the container before setting it down by the table, making his way to the frightened femme.

"I've made you to be emotionless and yet here you are, expressing your unwanted displeasure before me. Must I rewire that programming of yours again?" he said, bending down to look at the femme.

"Frag off!" she snarled, charging at him. The enraged femme tossed him to a side before slamming a mean right hook to his chest. Shadow was about to deal another blow on him when a terrifying roar echoed the base.

Momentarily stunned, Shockwave pushed her off and threw her down, switching place with her.

"You remember that, don't you?"

"I don't want to, but your stupid aft made me remembered EVERYTHING." Shadow replied, breathing harshly under his hold.

"Good." Shockwave concluded, getting off from the dark femme.

"Wait, you're letting her off? Just like that?" AU Ioa asked, raising an optic ridge in disbelief.

"You're in no state to question my decisions." He said, walking away but not before retrieving his specimen from the table.

"Now come, Lord Megatron requested both of your presence."

The two Ioa went silent and followed suit. Though, Shadowglyde was anything but pleased as she trudged through the dark hallways, walking alongside with a maniacal femme with the same last name as her.

"How'd you know that guy?" *Ioa asked, making the first move.

"I'm in no position to share with you."

"Bullshit."

"Excuse me?"

"I know what he did." AU Lightblade's voice toned down a notch, a clear sign that she wasn't feeling mutual with that one-opticed freak.

"You don't know anything." Shadow replied, facial expression going cold, irking the weapon specialist even more.

"Then tell me!" she snapped.

"No." the alter ego was firm on her answer, not wanting to share her thoughts with *Lightblade.

"Because you weren't supposed to exist, weren't you?"

That struck a chord within Shadowglyde.

Baring her dentas, the dark Ioa pulled the femme and shoved her to the wall, indigo optics burning bright with hatred.

"SAY ONE MORE WORD, I FRAGGING DARE YOU!"

"H-He e-experimented- ACK!" AU Ioa was promptly punched in the abdomen by the strategist. She threw up, spitting blue Energon to the side.

"SHUT UP!" Shadowglyde roared, pulling her fist back, ready to give another blow.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" AU Megatron yelled, appearing before them. The warlord pried his weapon specialist away from the alter ego, glaring with anger at the femme.