#23

ENTRY:26/6/2021

"Ioa...Please wake up..." Optimus softly said while holding his sparkmate's servo, sitting by her side. He had a worn out look on his face, the Prime worrying for his lover for days. Ioa had been unconscious for quite some time now and it unnerved the Prime to no end.

Optimus had to separate from Ioa once more due to the humans finding a picture of an escape pod on the Internet. Venting out audibly, Optimus steeled himself and got the team ready. Looking at Bulkhead's condition, he opted for Ratchet to tag along instead, much to the Wrecker's dismay.

---

"Ugh...Primus...I'm having second thoughts on this gift, my god...." Ioa hissed, gripping her helm. The medic woke up from her slumber and looked around tiredly, still adjusting to the dim lighting in Optimus's room. Shifting from the bed slowly, Ioa tried to stabilise herself by holding out a servo on the wall to guide her out of the room.

Shuffling, her peds echoed across the hallway as she made her way to the main hangar. Shadowglyde was feeling much better than she is and on edge.

"Li...something's about to come up." Shadowglyde said, wincing a little as she heard her counterpart growled.

"Too fragging early for this scrap." Lightblade muttered, leaning against the wall for support as she made her way out from the bot's quarters.

She was greeted with several gasps from her teammates and a rush of endearment through the bonds from Optimus, the latter quickly went to her side and swept her off the floors, carrying the femme medic bridal-style and sat her down on her favourite spot, the medical berth.

Flashes of worries swirled in Optimus's gaze as he held her close, nudging her softly before speaking.

"How are you feeling, young one?" Optimus inquired softly, exhaling slowly. Ioa gave the large mech a soft smile and place a soft kiss on his cheek, calming the Prime's nerve for a bit.

"It's getting better, but thanks for asking." Ioa replied, sighing softly and shut her optics. Opening one optic, she gave the leader a cheeky look as she spoke.

"Though, I'm so gonna kick Primus's aft-"

"Ahem. Language."

"You try doing this and going into coma every single time!" Ioa countered in exasperation. Ratchet came over her with a few cubes of Energon in his servos and Ioa gave him a look of gratitude.

"Thanks, Ratchet." Ioa muttered and chugged the Energon down her system. Ratchet gave the femme a small smile and returned to his workspace to work. Unfortunately, his peace was interrupted when Smokescreen spoke up, the latter had a look of shock and...happiness?

"Lightblade!" Smokescreen said, a smile forming on his faceplate as he sped-walked towards the femme that was still very much cuddling with her sparkmate.

"W-What-What are y-you doing- wait-!" the rookie finally got a better look and realised that the femme medic was still in Optimus's lap and curling in his chassis, her faceplate blue with embarrassment.

"OH MY PRIMUS! YOU GUYS ARE A THING!?" He gasped and Ioa groaned loudly, shifting in closer to the Prime for comfort, to which the mech sent more comforting vibes through the bonds.

"Hello Smokes...didn't think you would be alive." Ioa stuck her glossa out at the young mech, to which he replied by giving her an eye roll.

"Wait, you know this mech?" Arcee cut in, demanding answers from Ioa. The femme medic sighed and nodded, standing up from Optimus's lap with the help of said bot before answering the two-wheeler's question.