#2

ENTRY: 22/5/2021

"Here are your berthrooms, rest for now. We shall continue catching up later, there are many more stories that I've yet to share." Megatron said to the two bots as he showed them their berthrooms. The two bots nodded before bidding one another good night and heading to recharge, leaving the warlord to walk along in the dark, empty hallway.

'Ioa... why do you have so many secrets?' the warlord pondered as he strolled, a certain femme plaguing his processors.

'I will see to it that this time, I shall exploit you to the fullest!'

---

Meanwhile, Ioa was not able to fall asleep. She sat on the side of her berth, spacing off. Her processors were ringing, foretelling her an ominous danger is lurking. She tries to shake it off but to no avail. Sighing, she went to Orion's room, which was just next door.

She was about to knock when the mech she was looking for appeared before her, shocked to see her outside his berthroom.

"Couldn't sleep, Ioa?"

"Yeah. You too?"

"Indeed." Orion sighed and let her in. They both have many questions on their mind yet not one answer seems to be pleasing them. Ioa was unconvinced about the reasoning Megatron gave them, but if Orion trusted him, who was she to doubt him?

She laid her head on the archivist's shoulderplate, the latter holding her servos as they both let out a big sigh. They turn to each other before bursting out into a laughter.

"Don't copy me, Orion!"

"I did not!"

"Why are you sighing?"

Why are you sighing?" Orion teased back, before looking down at their tangled servos. The quiet moment vanished when he gasped loudly, startling his best friend as he recalled an important event he was supposed to do.

Keyword: Supposed. It was too late now; their home was long gone.

"What's wrong Orion?" Ioa said, shaking his frame a little. The mech only looked down in sadness before shaking his helm.

"You don't want to talk about it?" Ioa asked, not convinced.

"N-Not particularly...No. Apologies Ioa, may I request to be alone for now?" Orion said, turning away from her. The femme nodded in understanding as she gave him one last hug before returning to her quarters.

Now alone, the archivist wiped off his pooling optics and sat rigidly on his berth. He was lamenting his past; his cowardice to speak up caused him to never again have the opportunity to make the first step.

Hesitantly, he opened up his subspace and retrieved two digital tickets to the Iacon Hall of Relic. They had a special event and he managed to snag two spots, for him and Ioa.

He was supposed to ask Ioa out for a date.

'Why did I not tell her when I had the chance...?'

The mech sighed as he rubbed his tired optics, sadden and stressed. He was saddened to know he missed his chance to tell Ioa his true feelings and sparkbroken to know that his longest friend, Ratchet was the cause of his home's destruction.

'Alpha Trion, if you were here, what advice would you give me sir?'

~~~

Meanwhile in the Autobot's base...

The Autobots were arguing with the humans. To be exact, it was Ratchet arguing with Miss June about sending her son to Cybertron. It was a heavy risk and they all know it, but for the sake of their comrades...